web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: 5.03 Software pvj Yesterday at 09:34 PM
So what do you think 5.03 is going to do? It only opened up the licenses. It seems you have a java problem, in fact in both threads you are posting to you seem to have confirmed it. You aren't going to get Samsung to fix this, they gave up years ago.
64 10,998 Read More
Re: IDCS 100 R1 CANNOT EXTERNAL CALL FORWARD pvj 03/16/24 03:39 AM
I assume you are trying to get a phone to do the forward? Did you check mmc 502 efwd delay? Set that to 001 sec.

Except for the power supplies the 100's were a solid system.
1 46 Read More
Avaya - Lucent Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: IPO set alternate CLI on extensions Touch Tone Tommy 03/15/24 10:37 PM
Glad you got it all working! That's a book I'd buy and read, I bet it would be a real hoot!
6 282 Read More
VoIP & Cloud Phones, Hosted PBX, General IP Phones Jump to new posts
Re: Splitting sip trunks Toner 03/15/24 10:00 PM
It probably depends which phone system the SIP trunks are connected to. Avaya IP Office, for example, can dictate alternate Caller ID for outbound calls simply by using a different outdial prefix (8 instead of 9 or something like that).
1 53 Read More
Comdial Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Access outside line from within Voicemail Configuration .F42 DX-80 Guyzag 03/15/24 05:08 PM
Here's an update. I hardened the passwords for the two mailboxes with level 7 privileges that an incoming caller could get to. Set the voicemail agent to hang up after three password attempts as well.

Furthermore, I disabled the "pager" feature from the main routing box. I did find two mailbox accounts that had phone #'s stored in the message (one being an international number) entries so I removed those entries as well. I put [X] in the transfer to field under the Blind Transfer field which means it goes nowhere and the brackets mean it can't be changed.

This was all accomplished using the Keylink software running on a Windows PC with an RS232 cable connected to the voicemail card. It's an old DOS interface which uses the function keys (F1 - F10) to scroll between screens. F9 scrolls around the 4 screes for each mailbox. This old DOS interface brings me back to the good old days....

Dave if you see this, Thank you for your assistance!

Guy
1 428 Read More
Re: OS7200 OSDM java problem TDKs79 03/15/24 10:21 AM
nothing, not even as an administrator it works for me, is there no other way to make it work? maybe another software...
8 649 Read More
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: NEC DS1000 Rings to Answer nectec 03/14/24 05:19 PM
Changed DIL timer from 15 seconds to 30 seconds auto attendant still answers incoming line after 3 rings.
3 97 Read More
Buy/Sell - List your inventory and sell it or buy Jump to new posts
10A2 GTE phone system being pulled - Want it? Rich F 03/14/24 04:06 AM
This may have to happen quickly.

I just got word that the place I used to work at is pulling out their GTE 10A2 phone system and putting in some new VOIP stuff. I'm concerned that they are just going to throw it all in the trash.

There is the main KSU with about 10 line cards and the intercom cards (pulse/tone) and whatever else it needs to work including the chime and talkback intercom though it wasn't all 100% working, call it 90%. About ten of the 20 button phones (all very worn as they are decades old. Some of the intercom modules in the phones have died over the years so I wired in little audio amplifiers to make the chime sound).

I will hopefully hear tomorrow if they have plans for this stuff or how much they would want for it. is anyone here interested in it? The system is located in central Nebraska, you would have to arrange with them to pick it up or have it shipped as I am no longer working for the company.

If you could use this stuff, send me an email (quickly) and if there is interest, I will let them know and we will see how it plays out.

Rich

[email protected]
0 78 Read More
softphone issues Bushmills 03/13/24 10:36 PM
I have a wierd one here. 7200s 5.03
Communicator looks connected in on the PC but isn't showing in the dm and the extension cannot be called (straight to VM)
Can access lcr and make outbound calls. Updating the extension name or button data in the DM does not propagate to the softphone.
Logging out and then back in, it still does not pick up the updates. Almost like there is a cached profile. Tried dialing the VM but it just plays the day main and the activity log shows no FWID or CID.

Not all extensions have these issues. From the same computer I can log into another extension and it works just fine.

Tried a reboot of the pbx as well as the PC. No change.

Any ideas?

TIA
B
0 40 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Time setting on IVP8 PhoneGuy827 03/13/24 10:26 AM
You can set the date and time through the admin mailbox.
2 178 Read More
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,256
Posts638,657
Members49,756
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
210,764 Shoretel
187,581 CTX100 install
186,326 1a2 system
Newest Members
Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset, Housetech
49,756 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 16
Toner 12
TDKs79 7
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024