Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Telecom News
Jump to new posts Re: Genband merging with Sonus by dexman @ Today at 04:05 AM

I'm not familiar with Genband, but, I worked on Sonus when Global Crossing replaced their DSC DEX-600E's with Sonus VoIP switches.
Samsung
Jump to new posts Re: Block incoming call for the voicemail only by pvj @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Do they need a mailbox?If not delete the extension and mailbox from the voicemail .
Mitel
Jump to new posts Re: 200 ICP forward external by phoneranger @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

I have resolved the problem. I disabled Qsig supplementary service in the trunk circuit descriptor form 13
Phone Booth
Jump to new posts Re: Just For Jokester Number 15. by justbill @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Ole, a farmer in Minnesota, needs a new milk cow, and hears about one forásale over in Nordakota. á(That would be North Dakota for you non-Scandahoovians out der.) á He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm, and looks at the cow. He reaches under to s
Vodavi
Jump to new posts Re: SLIB04 by justbill @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Only thing I can think of is the card sent RGU was also bad, anyone know if there's a way to test the RGU on the SLIB cards? I hate to call the guy and tell him the cards no good if I can't prove it.
Iwatsu
Jump to new posts AccuCall Web Advanced File by KRRath @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

I am rebuilding an older AccuCall server and need the AccuCallWeb-Advanced-2.0.2935.msi installation file. I have the license key backed up, but no longer have a copy of the installation file. The customer doesn't want to invest any more in their E
Vertical
Jump to new posts Can't get dialtone on new SBX using Verizon copper by RUSS K. @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

I installed a new SBX yesterday, only to find that I can't get dialtone. When you push the line button, you hear 2 clicks, then busy. I had only done some basic programming at this point. Putting my butt-set across the CO, when I access the line,
Vodavi
Jump to new posts Re: Starplus digital ext going busy after 5 min by Derrick @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Sticky hookswitch, the phone is not hanging up all the way, could be switching to speaker on its own. You could try a little contact cleaner and work the hookswitch a few times.
General
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Free !!! by Arthur P. Bloom @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

I knew a guy who started an interconnect company called "Key Communications." When a business man would tell a worker to find a telephone company for a repair, and the worker turned the phone over to see what the label said what type of phone it was
Nortel
Jump to new posts Re: Nortel BCM50 On-hold music by Yoda @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Just illustrates the value of a good tech! And . . . It's the simple things that get you.
NEC
Jump to new posts Re: restrict an extension from dialing the digit * by Coral Tech @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

Had the same issue at a fire dept (6 stations) with them doing it in the wee hours of the night. Took some serious behavior modification but they eventually got them to stop.
Toshiba
Jump to new posts Re: IPedge with analog lines by Carlos#1 @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Yes we have used Mediatrix 4102s gateways for 1 or 2 analogue devices like fax's or cordless phones.
Inter-Tel
Jump to new posts Re: Inter-tel Axxess Extension List by Vlad93 @ 05/24/17 08:55 PM

That did the trick! Thank you very much.
Avaya - Lucent
If I remember correctly the LUUDS connects to a co trunk port on the avaya phone system and the LUADS connects to an analog port ext. You'll need to have an available analog station port on a combo card or an analog phone module. If it only needs t
Mitel
Jump to new posts 3300 Answer Points by PhoneN3WB @ 05/24/17 05:19 PM

I'm programming up a 3300 system, and since there is no sub-attendant capability, I'm trying to come up with another way for callers to be directed to a group of 5340 IP sets that ring and show the same caller info as the 5540 IP console. Only option
Security, Alarms and Paging
Jump to new posts Re: Lucent Page Pac D20 help by hbiss @ 05/24/17 03:43 PM

Here you go. http://comtalkinc.com/page-plus-controller-406914598-p-976.html Scroll down to the documentation PDFs The D20 is 20w total so all call (worst case) means that all speakers should total less than 20w. You can use normal 70v speakers. I a
ESI
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with ESI 50 Mailbox by walterv @ 05/24/17 03:40 PM

Rebuilt mailbox, all is well now, thanks
Phone Booth
Jump to new posts Charleston and then Home by Derrick @ 05/24/17 02:41 PM

New Blog Post Charleston and Home
NEC
Jump to new posts Re: MOH on SV 9100 by RONAROUND @ 05/24/17 02:12 PM

Funny i just ran into this issuer last week. loaded a file to the USER1 and did what you said above, as the same with the NEC SL100 and i cant get it to play. this being the same licenced message i use all the time on my SL1100.the only difference wa
Samsung
Jump to new posts Re: 3rd party SIP phone app not WEVoIP? by ChrisNI @ 05/24/17 11:11 AM

We are about to use 'Grandstream wave' app on an install tomorrow. It seemed to test ok in the office. I am UK based though so may not be any good to you.
1A2 and Comkey
Jump to new posts Re: !A2 grounds by jeffmoss26 @ 05/23/17 09:08 PM

Arthur...I spit out my drink reading that one...lol
Panasonic
Jump to new posts Re: unlocking long distance by Carl Navarro @ 05/23/17 06:48 PM

When you read the manual and get into programming, compare the class of service and restrictions of the two extensions that work with the COS of the ones that don't. The COS also gets applied to lines, so you'll start to see a pattern. Of course, T
Yealink
Jump to new posts Re: YeaLink on ESI Phone System by walterv @ 05/23/17 04:54 PM

Did you go into the phone and see if their is a code for flash? Also, not sure which ESI system you are using this on, but did you look to see if ESI has a code for flash, you may want to look at the codes for analog ports. Lastly, why did you us
Other Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Grandstream Voice Delay by Zulea @ 05/23/17 01:39 PM

Nope. it's during the conversation.
Avaya - Lucent
Jump to new posts Re: Need support for Merlin Magix by mongo5150 @ 05/23/17 10:21 AM

PM Sent
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Refurbished Phones & Equipment Search
TARGETED LEADS Telephone Installers, System Installation & Phone System Sales!
Technician Search, enter State or Zip Code
Shout Box

FREE DESI Labeling System Software!
FREE DESI Labeling Software - Click Here!
Most Recent 5 Post
AccuCall Web Advanced File
by KRRath
Yesterday at 05:27 PM
Block incoming call for the voicemail only
by tripod.qc
Yesterday at 04:05 PM
Can't get dialtone on new SBX using Verizon copper
by RUSS K.
Yesterday at 03:51 PM
Genband merging with Sonus
by ffej010
Yesterday at 03:22 PM
Starplus digital ext going busy after 5 min
by Bull Tone
Yesterday at 02:43 PM
Who's Online
18 registered (dexman, SX5GUY, Mercenary Roadie, Bob@tcsmn, Coral Tech, pvj, ffej010, Test-ok, justbill, hbiss, metelcom, Arthur P. Bloom, Stix1, Silversam, RATHER BE FISHING, Z-man, newtecky, 1 invisible), 264 Guests and 472 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Tech Support Line 1.800.766.3425
Over the Phone Tech Support for your Phones and Business Phone Systems
(Views)Popular Topics
Ask the person below you a game. 7814819
Pictures of ugly work II 5276103
Just for Jokester #12 1698414
Just for Jokester #13 1396034
Just for Jokester #14 1120554
New Members: Post Here 947154
Constructive Criticism 916331
Pictures of Ugly Work IV 915041
Just for Jokester #11 768714
So let's Play a Game "Who am I ?" 721067
Newest Members
GodGiven, SX5GUY, GeekRat, Othman, Brandon_ROA
48133 Registered Users
Forum Stats
48133 Members
59 Forums
89285 Topics
609936 Posts

Max Online: 4713 @ 04/02/14 11:57 AM
Today's Birthdays
kevitosc, MJK
Top Posters (30 Days)
John807 40
hbiss 35
Rcaman 30
dexman 24
justbill 24
Arthur P. Bloom 21
Silversam 18
Mercenary Roadie 16
hitechcomm 15
Derrick 13
Free Voip phone with every line!
FREE Voip Phone - Click Here!
Ad Spot #4 for sale call 1-800-766-3425
Free Phone Repair Diagnostic

Contact Us | Telephone System Tech Support | Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers.
ęCopyright Sundance Communications 1998-2016

Trusted Partners
Sitemap