web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
According to your list you were not maxed out with 6 cards. Even if you had 6 cards you have 6 slots available on the newer TDA100. The caller id card mounts on the CO card, and you said you were eliminating the IP extension card.
If you paid attention to my posts (in response to your posts), I suggested adding either an 8 port digital card, connecting a digital cell station, and using the portable phone OR adding the hybrid card and connecting a 7896 as your cordless option. If you didn't also order one of these cards anyway, you're going to be short digital ports, according to your list of items.
You know Adam, if you're gonna come to a place and ask for advice, you should listen to it. You obviously don't know what you're doing. But some people have to learn the hard way. Good luck!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Adam D Offline OP
OP Offline
We ended up with:

KX-TDA100 Hybrid IP-PBX System
KX-TDA0180 8-Port Analog Trunk Card (LCOT8)
KX-TDA0172 16-Port Digital Extension Card (DLC16)
KX-TDA0161 4-Port Doorphone Card (DPH4)
KX-TD0190 Optional 3-Slot Base Card (OPB3)
KX-T7649-B Digital DSS Console
KX-TD7685 2.4 GHz Multi-Cell Wireless Phone
KX-T0155 2 Channel Cell Station
KX-TDA0108 S-Type Power Supply (PSU-S)
KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System
KX-TVA503 2-Port Expansion Card (For TVA System)

You didn't mention the other phones.
If you're still using 14 digital phones with this package, you're short on digital ports. The only way you'll make this work is to use DXDP for at least 2 of the desk sets.

OBT Offline
Admin
Admin
Ithink you should get the 200 or you will have no room to expand, and then it will cost twice as much to change ksu

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Adam D Offline OP
OP Offline
We're not short on digitals, we removed a few...

13 Extensions
1 DSS
1 Cordless
1 Voicemail with addditional 2 port expansion card

So if we need an extension for the DSS, then we'll just not use a spare phone for the time being till next month. We only allocated a certain amount and we're adding new cards as we come along.

We have 3 free spots now, the only cards we'd add on later are:

VoIP Gateway Card
Additional 16 Extension Card

Thats really it, MAYBE a VoIP card for our sales/tech guys but nothing more. TDA200 was twice the price of a TDA100, and if we see ourselves needing a TDA100 down the line, we'll buy one then and sell our TDA100

"We're not short on digitals, we removed a few...

13 Extensions
1 DSS
1 Cordless
1 Voicemail with addditional 2 port expansion card"

That still adds up to 17 digital ports.

Adam D Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah thats cause I didnt realise DSS required an extension. We ARE cutting it close, but we're trying not to spend too much at a time.

Next month or week, we'll see, we'll add-on an 8-port extension card and a caller ID card...

Right now im gonna do away without a phone in my workshop so we can hookup the receptionist DSS... or i might do away with the DSS and use one in my workshop... again, i'll see which is required.

I know 8 port cards arnt that much but we had an exact # we had to come in at, and we came in at it with the help of our vendor.

Anyway we started to wire it all today... we didnt really wire the phone system, we ended up cleaning out our entire server room. I got my dual 66 blocks punched down (1 for POTS 1 for EXTENSIONS), we have an old panasonic system so we dont hafta run new wires luckily. We tested an extension, worked nicely.

THanks for the help/input all.

Adam D

We can help you with configuration, parts and programming your sytems. We are a certified dealer here on Long Island and help other integration companies across L.I. with their configuring and installations

Adam, are you or your company certified on the TDA equipment?? I have a home audio company that has been calling with similar questions. They tell me that they just order the system from NY or CALI and hang them on the wall. Panasonic doesn't seem to mind.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,796
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,013 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 21
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Touch Tone Tommy), 129 guests, and 400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024