web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
WRichey Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey all I will get straight to the question and maybe some one can help (I checked the archives first and no luck)

I have a speech master 2.23 that is working with a samsung dcsc and the integration has gone south on it. the vm only seems to understand * # and 9. the problem is when I enter the system programming and set the ports to normal the supervised disconnect is gone and the vm wont gang up. When I set the ports to vm ports the inband signaling begins and the vm hangs up on any inbound call, so the work around was to set the ports to vm and remove inband signaling this allowed me to create a speed bin (219*02030203*) and each station can access there mailbox eg 203, 204 and so on the catch is that when a caller reaches the vm they can not go to any specific mail box they can only leave a message at the main greeting and I cant forward a caller to a mailbox. if you have or know of were I can get the manual on this thing it would help greatly thanks. ((oh and the maker is speechsoft I called them and the only thing they could come up with was a manual for 3.0 and its not the samething)) there responce to me was what is inband signaling can you believe that?

------------------
Altcomm @ A.S.E Inc
[Linked Image from altcomm.com]

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

WRichey Offline OP
OP Offline
Well I could not find anyone who knew anything about this so I yanked it and installed an svmie :-) no more probs

thanks for reading the post

Moderated by  5years&counting 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,795
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,008 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 6
dexman 5
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, jsaad), 174 guests, and 400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024