web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'm not able to make it to the Dallas Rollout, however I may show up to the one in LA.

As for my wish list:

1. Some form of Advanced E911 (Like Cisco's Emergency Responder)

2. SIP Trunk card.

3. "S Class" Needs some upgrades to keep up with other entry level systems out there.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Originally posted by PhoneSol:
hmmmmm I seem to have seen some blue backlit 24 and 48's SST! I think you're onto something! :banana:

Back to the CS issues with Gambit, we've had numerous HD failures in the 600 and 1000's recently, some are fairly new, another was over a year old. Looses ports, VM goes flaky and you loose all of the prompts. Believe me when I say the gang is not happy @ Phone Solutions.
Saw the same problem with hard drives 10 years ago, we had a bad run with a manufacture called Telekol. If my memorary is correct, this happened when they went to "maxtor"

Windy

Originally posted by Aircom KC:
I'm not able to make it to the Dallas Rollout, however I may show up to the one in LA.

As for my wish list:

1. Some form of Advanced E911 (Like Cisco's Emergency Responder)

2. SIP Trunk card.

3. "S Class" Needs some upgrades to keep up with other entry level systems out there.
1. Doubt it, although I've been hearing more and more about these requirements
2. I asked too, maybe not a "card" but some kinds of SIP support is brewing
3. Keith, you'll like the replacement(s) for the C-Class!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Originally posted by windy13:
Originally posted by PhoneSol:
[b] hmmmmm I seem to have seen some blue backlit 24 and 48's SST! I think you're onto something! :banana:

Back to the CS issues with Gambit, we've had numerous HD failures in the 600 and 1000's recently, some are fairly new, another was over a year old. Looses ports, VM goes flaky and you loose all of the prompts. Believe me when I say the gang is not happy @ Phone Solutions.
Saw the same problem with hard drives 10 years ago, we had a bad run with a manufacture called Telekol. If my memorary is correct, this happened when they went to "maxtor"

Windy [/b]
The ones we're having issues with are Fujitsu, and we've had more than our share of failures.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
OP Offline
One my 600's here, I've only had one hard drive failure, and that wasn't so much the hard drive as a bad load of software was moved to slot 1 and slot 2 was deleted. That took out both the primary and secondary. We spent the next 8 hours rebuilding the system programming by hand, 260 extensions worth.

My Comm Server problems have been more about cards randomly going off-line and the "invalid message count" issue, which keeps VM messages from being left.

I'm testing 4 digit dialing across the esi-link with the flexible numbering, and so far, it's been a so-so experience. It's clunky to setup, but it's been working, as long as the IT people quit messing with the network.

I also think now that ESI is moving into bigger sites, they need to open up to 3rd party developers more. Especially in the form or call recording or call capture. Either the capture has to be before the system on the circuits with only caller ID and time to track the call or at the station on the way to the handset. Granted, something like TAPIT from Trisys can capture SMDR output after the call and they also have recording software that can match-up those calls, but it does not interface directly with the phone system for true accuracy. Also with a direct interface, they may be able to increase the feature set of VIP for a "true" unified messaging experience.

Just my $.02 worth on that.

I am looking forward to a PRI on the smaller CS50 S-Class replacement system and I did find out that it will be able to handle 12 remote channels total, Esi-link and IP phones combined.

Oderint dum metuant
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  5years&counting, nonameyet 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,796 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
jc2it 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 116 guests, and 244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024