web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Lana Offline OP
OP Offline
I Have the Iwatsu Adix VS IX-12KTD-3 phone system. I am at the administrator phone. I was trying to change the greeting and I must of changed something (sorry). It now says this option is not available on this menu, or is not included in your class of service. How do I change it back?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

You do not need to be the administrator to change the day or night greeting on the Iwatsu system. I am assuming that you are using Omega Voice voicemail with a VS, APS, or ECS system? If so, the day greeting is usually recorded in mailbox 900, and the night greeting is usually recorded in mailbox 905. Some of our customers only use one greeting, so you may have to record both 900/905, or just one of those. The admin mailbox can create mailboxes, change system time/date, etc., but is not neccassary for changing your company greeting.

As far as getting the admin option in your mailbox, you either have to find out who in your office has the admin prompt active in their mailbox (and they can activate you as an administrator box in class of service), or you will have to work with your local Iwatsu dealer and have them come in and program your voicemail system to allow you admin access.

I thought you said that your system was down...
Lana Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank You for your reply. Yes I have the Omega Voice VS. When I hit speaker, VM, Mailbox 900 or 905 my original message starts. I enter my passcode it seems like I am just entering a message for the mailbox, I can't seem to change the Greeting.
I am at the admin phone now, I will try to active from another phone in our office. Our dealer can't be found so I will need to find someone new.
I hope you can help me change the Greeting. Please...

Lana Offline OP
OP Offline
By the way XCONNECT, I lived in Rapid City for 10 Years. I loved it.

Lana,

You don't go into your own mbox. Dial into 710 normally for the VS - whatever your VM group access is, or dial into the main number to get the main greeting. Dial #900 at the main greeting for the mailbox. Enter the passcode, and change the greeting as you would for your own mbox.

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."
-- Jimi Hendrix

Lana Offline OP
OP Offline
When I hit speaker, VM, Mailbox 710, It says the extension is not avail at this time. So I put in 900 and also tried 905. The installers voice says day message or night message, the our orig greeting comes on, I put in my passcode, it will record a message for the mailbox not let me change the greeting. What am I doing wrong...

Lana Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok I have solved one of my problems, I went to another phone and it did have admin, I changed my 201 mailbox back. Thank You!! I need to change my greeting yet for the voice of a employee who passed away and it is very upsetting to our patients. Thanks again..

Lana Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok Keighlar, Help!! I used my cell phone to call the office and I get a recording that says the extension you are trying to reach is not avail. What did I do now!!

PM Sent

"I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."
-- Jimi Hendrix

Omega Voice instructions emailed

I thought you said that your system was down...

Moderated by  JBean3329 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,793
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,219 Shoretel
188,993 CTX100 install
187,380 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 131 guests, and 386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024