web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hey guys, as far as IP being a cost savings there isn't and I don't see where it makes much sense. The DATA guys just aren't smart enought to realize that putting SIP trunks in the systems is where all the savings are. NOW---if you have done like a couple of mine have, the XML IP phones, they sell AD space on them and get paid to advertise on the phone plus you can put a thumbnail and the caller can push it for a speeddial to a PizzaHut. All about maximizing profits, no more fliers slipped under your door, look on your phone LOL

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Hey guys, as far as IP being a cost savings there isn't
That might be true when you have one site. But when you have hundreds of sites with voice traffic going back and forth between them, the cost savings from shifting calls from the PSTN to the WAN can be millions of dollars.

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
That might be true when you have one site. But when you have hundreds of sites with voice traffic going back and forth between them, the cost savings from shifting calls from the PSTN to the WAN can be millions of dollars.

Very true and that's about the only thing IP is good for.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
MichealS,
Motels have been 'selling' advertising on their phones for years. They use phones with 6-10 speed dial keys that are programmed for Pizza Hut, Joe's Grill, Applebees carry out, etc. And the overlay shows who it is. Usually, the 'rental' will support the actual telephones, which DO take a beating!

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,279
Posts638,739
Members49,764
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,291 Shoretel
188,177 CTX100 install
187,020 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 15
jc2it 4
dexman 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 131 guests, and 94 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024