Tom Brandes
Hired on with Central Telephone as a frame man in the Central Office in Las Vegas, Nevada right out of High School from 1970 to the early 80's.
Moved to Salt Lake City in the early 80's hired on as an installer of Key Systems to local businesses, got tired of that and started my own Interconnect called BesTel selling and servicing phone systems in the Salt Lake Valley in 1986.
Around 95/96 I discovered the Internet, did a few searches for phone equipment and found no one. The light bulb went off and venture began. I created Sundance Communications and after hours upon hours of learning the html code and how to get it on the Internet along with being found in the search engines it was finally up working and being found in the search results. It only took 2 years.lol By 1998 we were doing real well as far as selling phone equipment on the Internet. In 1999 we ran into a couple of problems...we were getting a lot of calls for installation and tech help. We didn't want anything to do with that end of it so I created Find a Phone Installer site and the Phone Systems Tech Help forum....the calls stopped (well most of em did) but now we can tell them to click on the correct link. My wife Donna and I moved to Overton, Nevada in 2001 and were still plucking away at it.