Check out our website

www.phonepro.com.au

All the best
Greg

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#223348 04/09/08 08:27 PM
Hi Greg

www.metrixsupport.co.za

We have been distributing the ISDK Uniphone series 26 and 56 for about 3 years. Currently we are in the process of approving the UD2100 for use in South Africa.

Regards
Okster

#223349 04/09/08 08:35 PM
OP Offline
HiOsker

You can email me directly at [email protected]

2100 is a nice machine, we have one running fawlessly with PRA and voicemail, and about to put one in a large hotel with property management system.

UD60 is also very nice, rack mountable 60 ports

Al the best
Greg

#223350 04/28/08 11:55 PM
hello!
yup!!greg is right!u can relly on it!i am installer of Uniphone also here in Brunei and i have direct contact with enginners of uniphone taiwan.anything that i can help with regards to uniphone just email me.thanks!

#223351 01/17/09 05:40 AM
Hi Greg,

We had a desiccation previously about Uniphone (they were very upset that we spoke with you)
Unfortunately for us in the U.S.A. they destroyed our business, our installers business and reputation.
They did not cooperate with us regarding the V.M; we offered them and very knowledgeable engineer to work for them on the V.M,
but the RD department manipulated the management because of “losing face” – they did not want to admit that they cannot solve the problem.
Meanwhile, our customers lost patient, returned systems, our main installer in Arizona had sell his business and move to another state because
of it.
Big aggravation for us, they probably selling good all over without the VM so why to bother with the U.S.A market.
We really feel lousy because we helped them to develop and test not only the VM also advanced key features on their phones, alerted them on any new features in the market.
but they thanked us with smile and mountain of repeating excuses.
Few years and countless hours of work went down the drain
We send them damage units took them over year and a half to return them back to us they credit us the VM but we setting with systems and parts
that we cannot sell without a internal VM and after over year and a half the market is flooded with systems more advanced and user friendly
so now we think on creative ideas how to dispose of this systems we regret that they not made from very soft paper ha ha ha.

If this Uniphone was a US company we would sue them on damages and losses in a hart bit.

Just decided to let you know in case you get any inquiries for or about Uniphone and VM.

Wishing you all the best happy New Year
Dubi

#223352 01/21/09 12:36 PM
OP Offline
Hi Dubi

We only had one failure with the inbuilt voicemail, but we fixed it by defalting.
Uniphone admitted they have problems with the voicemail, but they are not the first manufacturer to do so.

A new voicemail card is under trial in Taiwan now.

In the meantime we use the Yosin external voicemail, it integrated perfectly, and we have not had any problems.

We have about 300 Uniphone systems running in Australia now, some for 3 years, with no major faults.

All the best
greg

#223353 10/02/09 06:23 AM
Hi,

This is to inform everybody that the UD-60 can now be expanded to 82 ports.You will need to replace the CPU and the power supply to upgrade the old system.The new CPU has one port for two digital key phones and then you will be able to use all the ten slots without any restrictions.There is also a new 8-port trunk card.

#223354 03/31/11 02:30 AM
I have a problem with a UD-F 1016 power supply.What happened is the 3A fuse (close to the battery jack)on the board was found blown,capacitor C23 was also found blown.On testing the power board I found that one MOSFET transistor IRF540N,one transistor C1815 and one IC UC3843B were found to have been affected . With this set-up the red LED on the board was just blinking. The voltages on the ouput jack were as follows:
VEE=27V
-5V =0V
+5V =0V

After I changed the suspect components,the following were the voltages

VEE=33V
-5V =-4.9V-OK!
+5V =+10.8V instead of +5V
These voltages were tested with the power supply not connected to the mother-board for fear of damaging the mother board.

Now what should I do to get the correct voltages and what is the correct voltage for VEE.

I am relying on you friends to get the solution.Sending the power supply to the manufacturer is not the option at the moment.

#223355 05/01/11 04:00 AM
Dear All,

I would like to inform you that I have repaired the power supply. Several components were found damaged and I had to change them. These components included MOSFETs(IRF540,2SK2717, shunt regulators(TL431),bipolar transistors(2SC1815), optocouplers(PC817),18V Zener Diodes,capacitors, and the high performance current mode PWM controller ICs (UC3843B).
I was lucky to source all the components locally from the shops and scrap electronic boards.I am saying I was lucky considering the part of the world where I am.

Thanks to Uniphone for sending me the circuit diagrams.From now onwards I will be able to repair all Uniphone power boards should a fault develop.

After repair the voltages are as follows:
VEE =27.6V
-5V =-4.90V
+5V =+4.95V

hi
Greg
i am writing from Ethiopia we deal with uniphone for the last 8 year.they are realy durable.

haile.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  metelcom 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,289
Posts638,795
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,352 Shoretel
189,007 CTX100 install
187,392 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 144 guests, and 403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024