web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Vulture Offline OP
OP Offline
I keep getting voicemails sent to my cell phone at 1am. I searched the forums to no avail so I posted. Can't figure out how to change this setting.

Please help me sleep through the night! smile

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Admin
Admin
Are they your personal messages from your mailbox or is it from a different box...say one for after hours emergencies? Either way you'll have to go into the proper box and stop the cell phone notification. It's under your options portion of the mailbox.

[Linked Image]
I assume you mean DSU II. That's the grey cabinet. I also must assume the VM is of the Keyvoice variety (Debut / Small Office Lite, etc). More info would be helpful, but try this:

Access your mailbox. Go to personal options. Check the Message Notification feature (option 5) and the Pager feature (option 6).

Hackbarth Communications, L.L.C. - Serving South Central Wisconsin's Telecom Needs
RBF beat me to it

Hackbarth Communications, L.L.C. - Serving South Central Wisconsin's Telecom Needs
Vulture Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the response. It is indeed a DSU II (grey cabinet) and it is also the Small Office Lite.
Sorry for the lack of info... I have no idea what I'm doing.

I do not see anything that looks like a pager or notification set up to fwd vm to me at 1am.

When I followed hacky's trail (Mailbox/personal options/etc.) I didn't get past mailbox. There was no personal options menu to choose. The pager section didn't have any indications of being set up for 1am (or any time for that matter)

Thanks for working with me... like I said, I have no idea with this so I hope ya'll have patience!

Admin
Admin
Chances are you are receiving messages from an after hours mailbox. Do you have it so clients can leave emergency messages when the office is closed? If so do you know the mailbox?

[Linked Image]
Vulture Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by RATHER BE FISHING
Chances are you are receiving messages from an after hours mailbox. Do you have it so clients can leave emergency messages when the office is closed? If so do you know the mailbox?

Thanks for the info once again. I think I've got it figured out. We had the schedule for delivering msgs set up wrong. I'll test our new settings out tonight and see if ti works.

Thanks again for all the help.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,459 Shoretel
188,321 CTX100 install
187,092 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024