Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#584044 01/31/15 11:00 AM
ChrisRR Offline OP
Moderator-1A2
OP Offline
Moderator-1A2
Where in the heck can I get replacement plastic strips for 2564/2565 sets? I looked all over google, and all I could find were the paper labels. I need the clear plastic strips for a few of my sets. A curious thing I noticed, WECO and ITT/Stromberg strips are NOT the same. The short one is close enough, but the longer one over the line keys is definitely longer and wider on the ITT than the WECO. So I humbly beg and plead, if anyone has any spares kicking around, PM me and I'll buy some from you. I could use a few of each kind, ITT & WECO, and long & short. Thanks.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Administrator
Administrator
Try this company,

FREE DESI Labeling Software - Click Here!

ChrisRR Offline OP
Moderator-1A2
OP Offline
Moderator-1A2
I can't click on the picture. There's no link. What's the URL?

Edit: Never mind. It works now.

Last edited by ChrisRR; 01/31/15 03:12 PM.
Administrator
Administrator
I just added the link!

ChrisRR Offline OP
Moderator-1A2
OP Offline
Moderator-1A2
I think I already looked at them. They didn't have anything that old.

I don't know if this will help but I believe ITT called the plastic strip a Designation Card Retainer.

Mark
ChrisRR Offline OP
Moderator-1A2
OP Offline
Moderator-1A2
I'll give it a try. That sounds more like the plastic piece for a 564/565 rotary set, where it snapped in and literally held the card. It's worth a look, though. Thanks.

Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
That's going to be a tough one. I know that ITT's version for the line keys and the number card were a big shorter in length and a bit taller in height as opposed to Western Electric. I believe that I still have some black housing kits for WE 2565 sets and I might be able to pilfer a few, but I'm pretty sure that I don't have any ITT ones. You might want to check with Phoneco, Inc. They still stock a lot of older parts if you have deep pockets. If they don't have them, I doubt that you'll find them. They have an amazing inventory of telecom goodies, but their site is a bit quirky. I'd suggest that you give them a call instead.

HERE IS THEIR WEBSITE

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
ChrisRR Offline OP
Moderator-1A2
OP Offline
Moderator-1A2
Their website didn't show anything as far as 1A2 desi stuff. Not much in the way of 1A2 in general. I could try calling tomorrow, but if you have 1 or 2 Western Electric strips, that would solve one of my immediate needs. Thanks for the link. They do have some neat stuff. Their prices are kind of all over the place. Some stuff is ridiculous, while other stuff is pretty reasonable. I'll add them to my favorites, since I might be interested in a few items they have. If you want to part with a couple WECO strips, Ed, send me a PM and we can work out the details. I'll gladly pay you for the part, postage and your time for helping me out. Thanks!

Come to think of it, The Western set I need strips for is black... If you want to sell a whole housing kit, I might be interested in that too. My other set that's missing the strip is a brown ITT. I have two, so I'm not overly attached to keeping the color. I wouldn't mind changing the whole housing over to a black WECO if that's what it took to make it whole again. Let me know. Thanks! aok

I'm sure that when I get back home I can make a template in Excel with some trial and error. I'll put it up on my website if/when I get it. No sense paying for sheets of paper you can make in your house with a printer and some scissors.

Scott

Tennessee Technology Solutions, LLC | "Business technology solutions reimagined." | (423) 665-9995 | www.423tech.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChrisRR, EV607797, Silversam 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,287
Posts638,793
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,192 Shoretel
188,992 CTX100 install
187,380 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 7
dexman 5
dans 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (nortelvoip), 136 guests, and 310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024