web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Here is what i am trying to accomplish:

allow a menu option to transfer to a hunt group and ring as it does when you call from a direct call. It currently rings the first member of the hunt group for 16 seconds then rolls into that users voicemail. If i setup a DID to transfer direct to the hunt group pilot it follows the hunt order successfully. i have tried to put a "H" after the extension number in the voicemail box for the hunt group (301) but it still pulls the call back to the first member in the hunt groups voicemail box. Why is the ies32 not allowing the blind transfer? my thought is to send it to a external DID then point that to the hunt group but that would tie up PRI channels..

good players practice till' they get it right…great players practice till' they never get it wrong
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

You are correct. The "H" should release the call. You can confirm this by watching the port status. The only other thing I can think of to suggest is to make sure the "Multiple DN Hunt" in the hunt group is disabled.

You also will want to check the transfer no answer timers on your voice mail ports. When these expire, the call will come back to voice mail (I believe the firs member's voice mail box).

Mike

Michael Meyer
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
what sort of hunt group are you using serial, circular or distributed?
the reason I ask is it will only hunt onto the next member of the hunt group on busy. The no answer will follow the SCF set for the hunt group.

If you need delayed ringing then use a Multiple Hunt Group and set the immediate and delayed ring within the group and then the SCF and VMID where you want it to overflow to.

The other thing is make sure the DND is OFF in the mailbox doing the call transfer. The extn fiel should be @F-xxx-H (xxx is the hunt group pilot DN)

Regards
Carl
OP Offline
disabled multiple hunt and put in the @F-xxx-H and all is working! thanks guys smile

good players practice till' they get it right…great players practice till' they never get it wrong

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,772
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,459 Shoretel
188,319 CTX100 install
187,092 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Carl Navarro, nortelvoip), 96 guests, and 358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024