web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#600515 05/06/16 12:24 PM
BOATGUY Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a new 12 port SIP sea mail going in. Only port 1 has integration. All ports are registered and active. All ports answer. I noticed only port 1 has DTMF internally however from the outside all ports accept DTMF from the outside call.
PUGW is Ver 10 and switch is Ver 16. Port 1 is programmed exactly like 2-12. I'm calling the hunt group pilot. when calling port 2-12 on a forward answer it will go to the right greeting on port 1 and go to the main greeting on 2-12.

Any ideas?

Make sure your ports are all defined as VM ports in the setup. I assume you have done this as well as making the ACD group a VM ACD hunt group. If DTMF is not working is has to be something with the RFC2833 settings. Seamail uses out of band DTMF.

Last edited by Coral Tech; 05/09/16 08:52 AM.
BOATGUY Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes ports are all VM yes and the hunt group is a ACD VM group.
Where would the DTMF settings be? The weird thing is port 1 is working. I'm assuming the DTMF is causing the no integration issues and no MWI lights working on all these ports? I have been working with Tadiran since 1990. I copied the seamail settings from other sites as well.

BOATGUY Offline OP
OP Offline
All ports are registered and active. System is licensed for 12 ports. All ports answer and have two audio.
Hunt group is set to terminal and tried circular
hunting is working. conference is set to consult
It is running on it's own PUGW and ports are in their own zone. I tried IP and PCM. I'm running a WICMC at the same time as we cutover, it makes it unique but couldn't see why one would effect the other.

BOATGUY Offline OP
OP Offline
one other, If port 2 answers the initial call there is no integration and the default greeting plays, the call transfers to the right extension if it comes back to port 2-12 it plays the default greeting, however if port one frees up and the forwarding call is presented it will have the correct integration and play the user greeting. So the messaging seems to be there. On a analog system I would say bad port hardware but on SIP??

Gotta be the seamail if the Tadiran is set right. I know there are settings for this because I ran into this a couple years ago and they did something on the seamail server remotely to fix it and it required a reboot. Check all the settings. External Seamail is different from the internal ones on the IPXOffice. Once I got tech support on the line they fixed it really quickly.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,694
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,794 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (teleco, BobRobert), 108 guests, and 249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024