web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Kwyjibo Offline OP
OP Offline
I'd like to develop a relationship with a local tel/data vendor that is reliable, honest, and has skilled cabling techs.

We're building a new facility and will need cabling pulled, terminated, and certified. After the initial job is done I'd like to maintain the relationship and use the same vendor for future cabling work.

We're located in Atlantic City, NJ and the job in question is medium in size, maybe 300 to 340 runs to about 60 to 80 locations. I'll have full details in the next few days but want to get this posted now.

Thank you

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Kwyjibo Offline OP
OP Offline
Eighty views and not one reply or PM? Why is that?

Is there additional info I can provide that will improve my chances of finding someone interested in bidding the job? Is it a location thing, no one servicing the AC NJ area?

I notice that my post, like others has been viewed quite a few times but zero responses, is it possible that this forum just isn't what it used to be and I should look elsewhere to find a wiring vendor?

Your input and constructive criticism is welcome.

Thanks

Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
I'd start by filling out your profile.

Most of the licensed and insured, and experienced, telecom installers in my area of eastern Long Island have moved on to other jobs where there are no unlicensed, uninsured, inexperienced IT professionals trying to grab all the work. Our field, once the domain of careful, meticulous and proud technicians, is now a wasteland of jobs where everyone involved, from the designer, the architect, the interior designer, the carpenter, the plumber, the HVAC guy, the mason and the tenant all know more than we do about what needs to be done. It is a hard life, when one goes up against experts who all know it better than us.

Have you tried Googling the term "Atlantic City licensed telecom electrician" ?

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,110 Shoretel
187,715 CTX100 install
186,809 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
jc2it 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 113 guests, and 405 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024