web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
I just installed an IPOffice 500 v2 Basic Edition Partner Version box to replace a Partner ACS processor. Using the Partner 18D phone on extension 11, I was able to set up time, date, and number of lines the same way as can be done with a Partner ACS processor (Feature zero zero left-intercom left-intercom #103 etc.)

However when I tried to set up the voicemail and auto attendant using the Partner phone, the default password did not work. (intercom 7 7 7 0# ******# or ****#)

Can the auto attendant and voicemail be set up using a phone? If so, what is the password? Maybe you could p.m. the default password to me. I can't give out passwords on this forum, but I can tell you what it is not, I think. It is not 1234 or 123456

Last edited by Butch Cassidy; 05/29/16 09:25 AM.

Vaya con Dios amigos!
Butch
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Programming the Auto Attendant can only be done via the Manager Programming Software.

A Voicemail Box is created automatically for every extension in the system.

There isn't any password required to record AA Greetings.
Mailboxes do not have passwords by default, you or the User must assign them.

You will discover that the IP Office Basic Mode (aka Partner Mode) is not quite as powerful/flexible as the Partner ACS system.

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
Your defaults are going to depend on which mode, be it IP Office or Intuity, your embedded voice mail is set to run on. You need to use the Manager to view and/or change this setting.

This voicemail works a little differently than Partner Mail. Expect a mild learning curve on your end.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.
OP Offline
What is the difference between IPOffice mode voicemail and Intuity mode voicemail on the IPOffice 500 v2 9.1? What are the advantages of each?

Vaya con Dios amigos!
Butch
I believe that with Intuity mode the user prompts and commands are similar or the same as the old Partner messaging. But don't expect anywhere near the functionality.

-Hal

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,256
Posts638,657
Members49,756
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
210,763 Shoretel
187,580 CTX100 install
186,326 1a2 system
Newest Members
Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset, Housetech
49,756 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 16
Toner 12
TDKs79 7
pvj 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (BobRobert), 80 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024