Hi guys,

I'm looking to setup a cloud dialler and they are asking me to setup a new SIP trunk so they can send us calls. I'm not 100% sure on what I need to do to configure it.

Here is what they are asking me to do.

We would like to make a nail-up call from our dialler to your phone system. The way we would like to do this is make a Sip Call from our dialler (THEIR IP x.x.x.x) into your PBX. Your PBX would then have to be configured to accept this call, and route the call through to the correct extension. As these are nail up calls, they will connect the agents to our dialler system, so these calls will last upwards of 4 hours, depending on how long the agent is on the system for.

Essentially, you should be able to add our dialler as a Sip Trunk, and we will send calls over to you via Sip (we will need the IP of your phone system). These calls will hit your Phone system as if they are Inbound calls

Ie if one agent enters extension 1000 into our Dialler system when they log in, we will call 1000@PBX IP , and you will receive an Inbound call from 1000, this call will need to be routed through to extension 1000 on your phone system.

Currently what I have done is gone to profile 2 in 10-29 and in 10-29-06 I have set their IP and 10-29-21 set NAT router to used. I'm I going in the right direction here? If so, what would be the next step to route through to the extension like they ask?

Thanks

Last edited by ecohomes; 10/19/17 12:18 PM.