web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
IBID Offline OP
OP Offline
Biklabs asked "partner 18 is just the type of set. Can you describe the phone system? 206 modules, 308 ACS?" We have two gizmos that look like big, upturned laptops, with phone jacks thereon, in a big box. The gizmo on the left reads 206 something or other, and the one on the right does include 308 and ACS.

I guess that means, yes.

I

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

if you go to the display phone and hit feature 59, that will tell you the version of partner you have.

IBID Offline OP
OP Offline
AHA! It says "P ACS R1.0.1 C01"

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Assign it ringing on all lines then give it a dnd button and use it as your ringing toggle , problem solved.

As far as a manual you can download them free from Avaya.com

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
IBID Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm sorry, Russ, but I have no idea what that means. Are you saying that I can program all of the phones to ring, via the display phone, and then give each a "dnd" button which would turn the ringers on and off? I'd have to set all of the phones upstairs, except the display phone, to off. Is that possible?

Again, my apologies for my idiocy.

I

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
At station 10 yes, you can progam any station to do what you want. You can assign a DND button on a button with lights and when you press it and it lights that phone will not hear ringing, when you press it agian and the light goes off it will ring agian If indeed thats the way you want them to work. Give me a call if you would like, number is in my profile or on my link.

https://support.avaya.com/edoc/docs/partacs/pra1pru1.pdf

That is the link for your System Manual in PDF format.
Page 360 explains the procedure for line ringing options. Since I'm sure you do not have an overlay, when it says to hit the System Program button, hit the left intercom button. when it says to hit Cent. Tel Prog. hit the right intercom button.

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
All he needed was to be able to turn the ringing on and off at the set he takes downstairs with him to smoke his pipe, We set 13 to ring and gave it a DND button, he is fine now.

IBID Offline OP
OP Offline
You're darned tootin', I'm fine. Thanks again, Russ, and to Touch Tone Tommy who emailed with the same advice you gave me.

It's working like a charm. Thanks, everybody!

I

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,098 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,793 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
2 members (Curlycord, dexman), 71 guests, and 252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024