atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rudy6897 phone system reviews - 04/27/09 05:42 PM
Hi. New to the group. I'm a consumer trying to do research on the various business systems available. Is there any decent website out there that will give good, unbiased reviews of the various systems? I know there's ton of valuable info on this bulletin board, but I also know there's many different brands of systems represented here too, so I'm not gonna ask "what's the best system out there" 'cause I'd get at least a 1/2 dozen opinions. Thanks!
Posted By: justbill Re: phone system reviews - 04/27/09 05:50 PM
If you click search in this category and search for best phone system or phone system recommendations you'll see several topics on this. You're right everyone is biased to the systems they support, but I think you'll find all in agreement that the vendor support is the most important thing to shop for.
Posted By: johnp Re: phone system reviews - 04/27/09 06:25 PM
I agree fully with Bill. There are many good systems available. It's not until you actually state your needs and desires, that one could offer what may be best for you.

You need to shop for a vendor who will work as a partner. There are many here who will bend over backwards to provide cost effective solutions that will enable your enterprise to prosper.

Whatever you do, don't discount any recomendation. The years of knowledge that my colleges possess should not be taken lightly. We have all see what happens when our opinions are trivialized.

Yes, you will likely see some comments to this or that system. Without knowing where you're at or going, I can't say what may fit.
Posted By: scotttoolguy Re: phone system reviews - 04/27/09 06:40 PM
Asking that question is like asking what car to buy. Mostly you will get opinions, which is not all bad, but not what you need to be looking for. Service and support will go a very long way.

Scott
Posted By: LaneComm Re: phone system reviews - 04/29/09 06:33 PM
Talk to your local vendors and ask for references and you will find a system that fits your needs.

Let the voices of actual users guide you.
Posted By: MnDave Re: phone system reviews - 04/30/09 12:47 PM
- 'cause I'd get at least a 1/2 dozen opinions -
I love it. Such innocence.

Any system is horrible when not set up correctly and any system will look stellar when used in its designed application. The vendor is the key.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help