atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TheChosenOne Installer Access - 07/08/12 06:56 PM
I would like to request Installer access. I am certified on the Mitel 3000, 5000, and 3300. I have also been working on the Inter-Tel versions of these systems (cs-5000 series, Encore cx) for a number of years. How do I go about doing so? Are there additional forums accessible only by installers?
Posted By: MooreTel Re: Installer Access - 07/08/12 06:59 PM
See here
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installer Access - 07/08/12 07:38 PM
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
I would like to request Installer access. I am certified on the Mitel 3000, 5000, and 3300. I have also been working on the Inter-Tel versions of these systems (cs-5000 series, Encore cx) for a number of years. How do I go about doing so? Are there additional forums accessible only by installers?
You might want to put some additional credible information in your profile..All you have now is your word and a throw away email address. nomsayn
Posted By: TheChosenOne Re: Installer Access - 07/08/12 08:22 PM
My apologies all. I saw the requirements after I had posted. I will edit my profile information to include my company email address. However, I am new to these forums and will need to rack up more posts before I meet all requirements. In the meantime, can anyone point me in the direction of (1) rolling back software from version 3.2 to 3.0? I have all software and tools necessary. I just do not know the process. Thank you in advance.
Posted By: TheChosenOne Re: Installer Access - 07/08/12 08:54 PM
I am also certified on the AllWorx platform.
Posted By: mforrence Re: Installer Access - 07/09/12 05:14 PM
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
... can anyone point me in the direction of (1) rolling back software from version 3.2 to 3.0? I have all software and tools necessary. I just do not know the process. Thank you in advance.
What system?
Posted By: TheChosenOne Re: Installer Access - 07/10/12 02:00 PM
inter-tel cs5200. also, is there any information on formatting a new, blank compact flash and loading the inter-tel software on it? 80% of our customer base is on either an axxess or cs-5000 series system and this would benefit us significantly? Thanks in advance!!
Posted By: jeffmoss26 Re: Installer Access - 07/10/12 06:31 PM
These questions would be better served in the Inter-Tel section.
Posted By: Lightning horse Re: Installer Access - 07/11/12 11:39 AM
Either Intertel, Mitel, or PM. But, certainly not here.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Installer Access - 07/11/12 02:03 PM
The topic is about Installer access...not Mitel or Inter-tel, which it seems to have moved to...So lets just lock it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help