atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sundance Board down - 02/04/02 07:42 PM
Sorry
I had to take the board down for a few hours today, we ran out of space again. Should be ok for a while. Is sucks up 20 megs like a Chevy Suburban sucking gas going 85 mph on a freeway. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
admin
Posted By: ttech Re: Board down - 02/04/02 10:15 PM
I would like to THANK YOU for all of your time and effort you put into this board. Keep up the good work.

Don
Posted By: DnRComm Re: Board down - 02/05/02 08:03 PM
Can you check into the Spell Checker. It is not working.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Board down - 02/05/02 08:12 PM
They want us to pay for it. Boy I'll tell ya it might be worth it the way some of us spell and type. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] Me being one of them.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Board down - 02/05/02 08:46 PM
I know what ya mean, What I do is open up my mail and a new message then cut and paste into mail and check it there, then copy it back. I know it takes a little bit longer but it works. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: DnRComm Re: Board down - 02/06/02 11:25 PM
WOW, good idea, guess I will need to do that too.
Posted By: martin Re: Board down - 02/12/02 10:51 AM
does anybody know what setting in my browser affects the light bulbs on the main page of the bulletin board. i changed machines a while back and can't get them to work like they did w/ the old machine. they are all on all the time
p.s. kudos to those who put their time and effort onto this board so far it is the best i've seen
marty

[This message has been edited by martin (edited February 12, 2002).]
Posted By: dtmf Re: Board down - 02/12/02 11:04 AM
Have you tried setting your pref. to last 5 days?
Posted By: martin Re: Board down - 02/12/02 01:23 PM
yes i went thru all the setting i know about
i'll try the preferences again.
marty
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Board down - 02/12/02 01:40 PM
Make sure your cookies are enabled.
mine are located under tools, internet options, security. Depending on your operating system yours might be in a different place.
Posted By: martin Re: Board down - 02/14/02 08:15 AM
thanks t-ok
i'll check that one again
marty
Posted By: martin Re: Board down - 02/15/02 11:01 AM
still no luck lowered security to low, checked out any cookie enabling switches. i need to learn more on the configuration end
of these magical boxes/software pkg we use.
i still can look at the post date.
marty
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Board down - 02/15/02 11:42 AM
What operating system you using?
(windows 95,98, 2000 NT)
Posted By: martin Re: Board down - 02/19/02 01:25 AM
me
Posted By: dtmf Re: Board down - 02/19/02 05:34 PM
Martin
I use ME and I didn't have to set anything,It all works fine. Did you change anything in your Internet Options? Try putting them to default and see if that helps, it won't mess anything up it will only change the way your internet works with windows.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Board down - 02/19/02 05:40 PM
It's either stored in cookies or cache. Not sure what the problem is. I clear my history everynight, that might help.
Posted By: sundance Re: Board down - 02/28/02 01:50 PM
Hello All
The board went down when the host moved the site to a new server, it should run better, and there may be a problem or 2. If so please post it here. We also lost 3 or 4 days worth of posts and new members. If you signed up or posted anything during 2-20 through 2-26 they are lost. new members will need to re register and re post the ? if ya can remember what they were. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Hope this didn't cause any pain and suffering.
Admin
Posted By: openwire Re: Board down - 02/28/02 02:10 PM
There has to be some people out there going into withdrawals about now.....PBXINFO is down also.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help