atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi, I am looking to get an inexpensive VoIP solution. It was recommended to me to get a Cisco SPA122 ATA to start with.

From there, I'm looking for a phone system that can handle at least 2 lines, multiple extensions and individual voicemail for those extensions. Cordless phones/handsets would be very nice.

Where can I find something like this? My only other experience with phones like this is with an old NEC Electra system. I'm looking for something simpler and much less expensive.

Thank you!
If you look at the various forum topics, that's how many phone systems you have to choose from. Our company sells and installs ESI telephone systems which offer very good VOIP solutions. Every telephone company owner will tell you the same of their particular product. Do a little home work, check the various systems and look for dealers in your area. All the phone systems are great when they're working.

Rcaman
Thanks. I felt going through each manufacturer's forum would leave me more confused than ever! smile Too many choice, you know?
You really need to narrow things down by finding a reliable local vendor and see what they sell.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help