atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tel the sky manuals - 03/19/17 11:18 PM
a long time ago I signed up for manuals for life and I paid a fee. I used to go to the sundance website, then I would click manuals, then use a special username and pw that was supplied (after I paid).

Where is the link now to go to the manuals site?
Posted By: ATechguy Re: manuals - 03/19/17 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by tel the sky
a long time ago I signed up for manuals for life and I paid a fee. I used to go to the sundance website, then I would click manuals, then use a special username and pw that was supplied (after I paid).

Where is the link now to go to the manuals site?

HI! If you go to bottom of this website page you will see link to :Telephone System Tech Support,, Press that and you will then see a Manual Link on the left side.. I see a login at the top ,, but i have never used it. Hope that helps.
Posted By: tel the sky Re: manuals - 03/20/17 07:27 PM
Yes, I've already tried that link and it does not let me sign in with the specially supplied username and pw that I paid for a few years ago.

Any idea where I can get programming info (not user info) for a Panasonic KX TS4200?
Posted By: tel the sky Re: manuals - 03/20/17 07:57 PM
I found a programming guide online.

So, for now I'm cool.

Thank you!
Posted By: ATechguy Re: manuals - 03/20/17 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by tel the sky
Yes, I've already tried that link and it does not let me sign in with the specially supplied username and pw that I paid for a few years ago.

Any idea where I can get programming info (not user info) for a Panasonic KX TS4200?

HERE try this ,if you can virus scan it, just got off internet.
https://headsetplus.com/PDF/KXTS4200.pdf.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help