atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: John807 Shoulda sent Sam a msg - 05/09/17 02:35 PM
Sitting at 160 Broadway waiting for Spectrum to set up a voice modem since 8:45. Coulda met for coffee and at this rate maybe lunch. Oh well it'# all billable time.
Posted By: Silversam Re: Shoulda sent Sam a msg - 05/09/17 07:51 PM
As long as it's billable....

Was busy today and couldn't have met anyway.

You may have trouble with Charter. From what I saw they locked out their (union) employees, who then went out on strike. The people coming out may be problematic.

Sam
Posted By: skip555 Re: Shoulda sent Sam a msg - 05/09/17 08:16 PM
ya coulda billed Sam in as a consultant
Posted By: John807 Re: Shoulda sent Sam a msg - 05/09/17 08:50 PM
The people coming out may be problematic.
That explains a lot. This was the third visit this was the 1st time I was on site though. First time they couldn't find the NID, Second time they told the client you need a phone tech here since you have a phone system and not a network guy who was there. This time I'm there and they do their thing for 3 hours, I re cross the five lines they do the port and then they ask where is the IT guy? The client says he was here last time and Spectrum said we don't need him long story short they leave the client had their router admin and password I took a look everything was set to auto moved the data cable from Verizon to their modem rebooted the router and back in business. 12:45 back on the PATH headed for Jersey.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Shoulda sent Sam a msg - 05/11/17 01:10 PM
John
Next time your around there, let me know. My office is just across the Street.

We can grab coffee or lunch. Even a adult beverage.

Ken

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help