atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: unclejay78 networking - 10/29/03 05:32 PM
when networking 2 systems with point to point t-1 every function works except forwarding from node to voice mail will not go direct into mailbox. message lights lite and that takes you right into a mailbox and ask for password. have vm hunt group in system speed bin 300 when forwarding to bin does not pick up digits across network just goes to main greeting. have checked all timers and guide lines per telrad data but no luck
any help would be greatful
Posted By: dtmf Re: networking - 10/29/03 06:00 PM
Depends on a few things.
What level software and what are the network parameter.

You can try using VMS Hunt Group pause pause the 2 + mail box number for speed dial 300

You should get with SSPhone, he would know more about you situation. I'm sure he will come along and chime in.

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited October 29, 2003).]
Posted By: SSPhone Re: networking - 10/29/03 06:16 PM
what software level in each system?
Posted By: unclejay78 Re: networking - 10/29/03 06:46 PM
sb6.07 on far end
db6.o5 on vm end
Posted By: unclejay78 Re: networking - 10/29/03 06:50 PM
to put in the mailbox number after the hunt group would require a different speed bin for every phone which i dont have a problem with
is that what your telling me
Posted By: SSPhone Re: networking - 10/30/03 02:45 AM
jay
I am going to be out of the office all day today but will should be back in the evening. I need more info on your network settings. what is the hunt group dn of voicemail? is there only one voicemail? do you have the trunks (P2P t1) in a group? Arew you using LCR to dial across them? How are your DID prefix's set on near and farend?
are there conflicts in DN's from either sight?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: networking - 10/30/03 02:48 AM
oh yea did you know that Telrad had a DPNSS network card in a 12 or 24 port? and they can network over IP? You can get rid of the P2P T1 (usually $$$$$$). Our P2P full T is usually 750 per month each side.
Posted By: dtmf Re: networking - 10/30/03 07:02 AM
unclejay,
As I said it depends on a few things [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com], give us all the settings and we should be able to give you the easiest way to accomplish this.
Posted By: unclejay78 Re: networking - 10/30/03 04:13 PM
vm is only on db side message lights work and it takes you into correct mailbox for receiving
dn for vm hunt group is 490 which I have in system speed bin 300
all trunks on t-1 are in group 88 td type
using just 6 trunks from a split voice data t-1 prefix's are set to *e* on both ends
there is lcr running for prefix's
Posted By: SSPhone Re: networking - 10/30/03 04:48 PM
have you tryed setting a prefix for 490 to call voicemail?
What are you DN's in db? 2XX sb? 3xx
Posted By: unclejay78 Re: networking - 10/30/03 04:51 PM
the dn's in the db all start with 2,3,4
while the dn's in the sb start with 5
Posted By: SSPhone Re: networking - 10/31/03 05:52 PM
so you have network prefix in the sb 2 3 and 4 to RT(XX) XX=1 -31 in LCR Same RT set to T1 trunk group with mod table set for Del 0 Add *E*. You also have a system speedial bin YYY set for 490(Voicemail hunt group). Phones forwarded to sys spD YYY. (Test this by calling phone ext 501 with 1=501 to ring so forward NA will work.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: networking - 10/31/03 05:56 PM
This one is hard to trouble shoot without seeing the PCP files. You my want toget your local Telrad dealer to look at this as they can call for futher support from Telrad. Or you can send the files to me let me look at them call me and see if we can get this working for you. Tech help fees will apply.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help