atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tony3866 low volume - 10/29/04 01:48 PM
Any one know of a way to raise the volume on the telrad phone system. I've already tryed the short long and very long on the col cards.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: low volume - 10/29/04 01:58 PM
The vol. for what? speaker phone, ringing? etc.

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers
Posted By: Test-ok Re: low volume - 10/29/04 01:59 PM
You mean the whole system? don't ya.

Maybe SS knows, I surley don't. sorry

------------------
Posted By: dtmf Re: low volume - 10/29/04 03:18 PM
Tony, what are we talking about ? total low volume on all cards or just a few line and stations.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: low volume - 10/29/04 10:19 PM
volume when on the phone some lines are worst than others but, they have a telco problem. but does anyone know of a way to bosted up the volume. or where I can find some repeters for the lines. If i have to put them on. I know about parameter 8 already but it's noe enough

[This message has been edited by tony3866 (edited October 29, 2004).]
Posted By: SSPhone Re: low volume - 11/02/04 08:33 AM
New software feature added with E2E-2.0 6db gain at the phone. But still in Beta as of 15 mins ago. Also be sure the chip level is 4.0 or above for the E2E.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Posted By: Test-ok Re: low volume - 11/02/04 10:37 AM
As far back as I can remember one of Telrads faults has been low vol. that can't be fixed internally with it's own equipment. I use an older Digital Telrad and there's times even with the vol. control all the way up...I can barley hear them. But the vol. is just low in general, I think the people in Israel talk louder than most. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help