atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: 73agordon New systems - 02/27/07 03:04 PM
Is telrad selling any new key systems. I looked at there web site and it looks to me like they are into the big systems.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: New systems - 02/27/07 03:55 PM
Yes they are selling Systems.
Telrad can go from 32 port to 384 ports. Then they have a s-1000 for the larger customers.

You can sell a Telrad to any size business.
Posted By: Telradmaniac Re: New systems - 02/27/07 03:56 PM
The 128 supports up to 96 stations and 32 lines.

The MPD(main processing card) has been replaced with the IPEX(onboard linux-based vm) or MPD2(for smaller systems). excellent system. installed many of the IPEX's before I left the dealer.

Telrad has all sizes of systems. Some of the other guys here may have more up to date info on the newest products as I have been away from Telrad for 6 months now.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: New systems - 02/27/07 06:02 PM
Jon
You have been away to long laugh
As of E2E-3 all IPeX and MPD2 processors are 384 port. It all has to do with the number of licenses you buy for the systems now.
FYI the old 128 is 96 stations and upto 48 lines.

Hope this helps 73
Posted By: 73agordon Re: New systems - 02/27/07 07:40 PM
Thanks for the info. Have to look at one later this week for a customer. He thinks it is a Digital KBX??? Not sure till I get there. Might need some asstance. Pm if anyone is intrested
Posted By: SSPhone Re: New systems - 02/28/07 05:41 AM
If you have never work in one you will need a programmer kit to make any changes to the system. It will have to be the correct version for the software level in the system.
To find the software level power down the system find the MPD card (far left) slide the card out look for the Memory Cartridge (gray 5x4) software level will be on the label. SBx.xx or SBMx.xx or DBx.xx
Posted By: 73agordon Re: New systems - 02/28/07 05:58 AM
Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help