atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kkell11400 Entire System Goes Dead - 01/06/11 08:16 AM
Hey guys hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas Holidays. I am having some major issues with the Telrad IPEX2(ver. 3.15) system that we are running. The system goes dead completely. Now when I say dead I mean all 178 phones in the plant lose dialtone and all the display phones lose there display. If you pickup a phone to call you hear the beep when a number key is pressed, but nothing happens. Also led keys on phones are still lit up in there state they were in just before the system went down. When I examine the Telrad Cabinet in which there are three of them, everything looks normal as far as the proper leds flashing on the IPEX2 card and the TVSE card. All the Extension cards leds are lit properly and the PRI card appears to be Sync. according to the leds. I have Swapped out PRI card, power supplies, in which I have three, being one for each cabinet. Also have reseated all the cards. When the system goes dead, it may do it three times in one day or it may go several days before it does it again. In system terminal the EHU messages show nothing out of the ordinary. The one thing I have noticed is in the var\log\boot.log file everytime the system goes dead there seems to be a log stating AIO wdog program has been stopped on port 0x443. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm scratching my head on this one. Thanks and have a Blessed Day!!

Thanks,
kkell11400
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Entire System Goes Dead - 01/06/11 11:07 AM
I would make sure the system is on a good UPS or move it to another UPS. Also what comes to mind is Temperature. The ipex card should be cool. Make sure you have no cards directly next to the ipex card and if you do re-program it to another slot. I would take the cover off and put a fan next to the KSU to blow air pass the ipex card. Good luck
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help