atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: peaktech1 Emanager software - 08/07/12 03:47 PM
I am needing a newer version of emanager software. I currently have 1.8.0.1, and have recently inherated 70-100 customers. Many of wich I am finding have IPEX or MPD2 cards. None of our current Telrad customers had those so we never needed anything above our current software. Could someone point me in the right direction for getting a download version. Thanks.
Posted By: telephonegunner Re: Emanager software - 08/07/12 07:30 PM
Telrad has an ftp site for that. You'll need credentials to enter.
Posted By: peaktech1 Re: Emanager software - 08/07/12 07:49 PM
We do not have credentials any longer. We have not been a telrad partner for a number of years now. Also as far as I know Telrad its self is technicaly out of buisness. We have moved on to a different system (Shoretel). But we still have some telrad customers in our base. I have 5 years of experience supporting Telrad systems but all have been ver 7.36 or less. Now some of the new systems we took over are well beyond that and we do not have the software needed.
Posted By: telephonegunner Re: Emanager software - 08/07/12 08:00 PM
You might want to contact one or both of the moderators for Telrad. Send them a personal email(check their profiles), they should be able to help you out. Telrad is still in business despite the rumors. It doesn't look like you completed your profile either.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Emanager software - 08/12/12 02:02 AM
Man I have to check in more often. Thanks gunner for your help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help