atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mptours IVP8 token programming - 01/16/07 10:47 PM
I replaced a dead Stratagy on a 424 with an IVP8. the customer previously had a feature where callers would go to a mbx to page, it would ask them who they wanted to talk to then page that name on all page. I cannot work out a token sequence that will do that. I thought it may be a component of call screening but there is no token to play that recorded name. Can I have a mbx that will take the name (msg) execute a flash to put on hold, then use the notify to dial #39 and play msg1 in the new msg's. Any idea's would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: IVP8 token programming - 01/17/07 05:34 AM
This was a feature called Park and Page, and idea that came from the sales process. We have used it on several customers. I have that tech paper somewhere, I will look for it and PM you when I find it.
Posted By: mptours Re: IVP8 token programming - 01/20/07 07:47 PM
That would be great if you can find it. There is noting in my manuals about it. I was thinking it could be done using the notification tokens and play msg1 in list, that will work but you cannot take a msg and then park the call. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
Posted By: junkman Re: IVP8 token programming - 01/22/07 08:28 PM
Send me the info too, somehow I've lost it (in more ways than one laugh ).
Posted By: SSPhone Re: IVP8 token programming - 01/23/07 04:22 AM
Originally posted by junkman:
somehow I've lost it (in more ways than one laugh ).
same here I got up and forgot what I went looking for. :shrug:
Posted By: breed Re: IVP8 token programming - 01/24/07 05:06 PM
I have this info if you can't find it, just let me know. Its in the old manuals on Toshiba's FYI
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help