atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dtafl09 Changing Ringer - 07/14/08 11:27 AM
We have many of the same phones in a small vicinity and wish for one phone to stand out by changing the ringer it has when people call.

We are using Toshiba DKT2010 SD phones and Toshiba Strata DK280 as our Call Distribution and Management System.

I was trying to find a manual that might tell me easy steps to take but so far I have been unsuccessful.

Anyone know how to change the ringer on these phones in any other manner than turning the volume down?

Thanks for any information you can provide.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Changing Ringer - 07/14/08 11:40 AM
program 80 will change the ring tone , but only on CO line calls
Posted By: dtafl09 Re: Changing Ringer - 07/14/08 11:43 AM
Thank you for the information.

I have just taken over the phone system at work so I'm new to terms. Could you tell me what CO stands for, please?

I know how to get into program 80 but I don't know the steps to take after that either.
Posted By: MacOSX Re: Changing Ringer - 07/14/08 12:28 PM
dtafl09,

Welcome to the board!

You will be best served by clicking the " Manuals " link at the top of the page, as the information you are requesting goes beyond the scope of the open forum.

Thanks,
Tony
Posted By: dtafl09 Re: Changing Ringer - 07/14/08 12:36 PM
I checked in there first and couldn't find anything that could tell me how to change the ringer... I can't even find a manual that will cover this..
Posted By: Voyager Re: Changing Ringer - 07/14/08 04:19 PM
The DKT User Guide will tell you how to change the ring tone on each phone. As Steve said, the ring tone only applys to intercom calls, Not CO calls.

A "CO" call is a ringing outside line, ie: Line 1 or Line 2, etc. You cannot change the tones between ringing lines.

Program 80 will determine what line rings on which phone.
Posted By: dtafl09 Re: Changing Ringer - 07/16/08 02:11 PM
So, if we wanted to change the ring tone for an incoming call on a particular phone, then this is possible, correct?

Is there a programming manual that tells you what to do when you get into Program 80? I looked up the DKT User guide and it didn't help.

Thank you.
Posted By: robnkauai Re: Changing Ringer - 08/02/08 12:41 PM
within emanager how do i find program 80?
Posted By: breed Re: Changing Ringer - 08/02/08 01:45 PM
eManager is used to program the CTX/CIX systems and there is no Program 80, the system discussed here is a DK 280. You can edit tones in the Key programming of the eManager
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help