atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Brownowl ACD LOG IN ON A ONE TOUCH KEY - 02/18/09 08:15 AM
Hi guys does anyone know how to get log in information onto a one touch key so that customers can press INT,ACDLOGIN followed by a one touch key to represent each ID/Password/Group. I can get it to get to group ID but it stops i know you can put pauses on a one touch key but cant remember or find in manual
Posted By: moggey Re: ACD LOG IN ON A ONE TOUCH KEY - 02/27/09 07:38 AM
Hi Brownowl, not sure if this is possible but try putting eg p1 or p2 in the dial string Toshiba used p for pauses in old dk lcr programming so its probably worth a shot.
Posted By: RRino Re: ACD LOG IN ON A ONE TOUCH KEY - 02/27/09 09:19 AM
I found this on another forum and tried it and it does work. Use the * key for pauses on a One Touch button. For instance, a *4 would be a 4 second pause. In the event that you need the * to be one of the digits dialed, use a **. In my experiment I wanted to dial our vm backdoor number, pause for 4 seconds and then hit the * to get the prompt to "enter your mailbox number". Under the one touch, I programmed 9xxx-xxx-xxxx*4**. That worked just as planned. The display read like this, xxx-xxx-xxxxP*.
Posted By: Brownowl Re: ACD LOG IN ON A ONE TOUCH KEY - 03/13/09 03:43 AM
Hi Guys,

I have now managed to get my phone logging in/out on a one touch key. I had to use stop command though which is *HOLD this means key had to be pressed twice but worked a treat.

SPKFK02*HLD199##*#SPK(Log in using Login on key2)
FK02*HLDSK01DWN (log out using Key 2 on phone)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help