atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ballsie IES16 Time incorrect - 03/16/17 06:20 PM
So the time is set correctly in the admin box, but it is 2 hours off when retrieving messages.

I remember years ago I would resolve the issue by logging into Windows on the IES via Microsoft Netmeeting and setting the Windows clock. Unfortunately, Microsoft got rid of Netmeeting with the intro to Vista and I don't have a Windows XP Pro machine with Netmeeting.

Does anyone have a solution?

Posted By: newtecky Re: IES16 Time incorrect - 03/16/17 08:05 PM
Each voicemail box has a time zone setting. The time zone in the Stratagy mailbox setting may be different then the time zone Windows server.

The Netmeeting is a bit of a challenge. When I had a Vista laptop I was able to get Netmeeting downloaded and installed on the laptop.I don't remember all the details. I tried to get it installed again on Windows 7 but I could not find a downloadable version that worked. Netmeeting refused to install on Windows 7.

With Windows 7 Pro, you can download and install XP mode from Microsoft, which is basically an XP virtual machine.

When I moved to Windows 10 I used VM player, which is a free from VMWare. The Windows XP virtual machine did require a Windows CD and a valid licenses key.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help