atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jnimmick STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/12/09 09:42 AM
just installed a new STSe KSU. All phones have caller id button apperance and name and number show up when calls come in, however when you go to review the calls there is none saved. I am thinking this is an issue of changing a timer but I do not recall the process.
Posted By: STS E Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/12/09 10:25 AM
Are you following the step by step instructions located in STATION USER GUIDE?

There is 2 or 3 pages addressing the use of caller ID functions. You must follow the instructions to
a tee for answered/unanswered call management tables.
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/12/09 11:51 AM
Yes they start on page 33-34 in the station user guide. Dial 659 to review answered calls and 635 for unaswered calls. When you do either of those it says none and 0 counts. If I recall right from previous jobs there is a timer delay that needs to be lowered?
Posted By: STS E Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/12/09 12:52 PM
I have never had to set timer for these functions
to display. Maybe you have different software which requires this function. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted By: oobie Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/12/09 01:59 PM
I know in newer version of the XTS code you had to enable a parameter for Save ICLID(maybe Flash 09?? can't remember right now) and also enable it in station programming. They may have done the same thing in the latest version of STSe.
Posted By: justbill Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/12/09 03:47 PM
This is from another topic on CID, it fixed my issue with CID history.

It was flash 05 btn 21 "enable/disable system ICLID tables" default is disable. Wasn't in the manual I have, or in the flash tables.
Posted By: oobie Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/13/09 04:28 AM
Thats what i was thinking Bill!
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/13/09 07:04 AM
Looking in the STSe programming manual issue 1.0 on a7 it states flash 56, button 1 to enable or disable. I will try both options and let you know which one works. thanks for all the help!
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/13/09 09:50 AM
I tried both of these and neither worked. I tried calling tech support and get a fast busy signal. 1-800-356-7279 is the number I have, did they change it?
Posted By: STS E Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/13/09 09:54 AM
1-888-287-0169.
Posted By: justbill Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/13/09 10:33 AM
This may be a stupid question, but do you have the phones set to ring on the ones you're looking for history on?
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/13/09 12:56 PM
Yes all phones ring immediatley. Tech support told me to try flash 50 page d button 11 and set each station..going to try this now and ill update! Thanks!
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/16/09 07:48 AM
This system apprently has software pack 2. Tech support had me use Flash 50 page d button 11 and then entered the station range for saving ICLID info, then flash 05 button 21. This solved the problem. Thanks for all your help!
Posted By: justbill Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 03/16/09 09:13 AM
Thanks for letting us know the fix. You can see what software version you have by dialing 605 from any display phone.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 04/16/09 01:11 PM
Thanks jnimmick.... you don't hear about these little changes... they just happen to you. sundance was down this morning and I almost changed out a KSU....glad i waited
Posted By: AndyD Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 05/01/09 11:07 AM
I am trying to set up the same feature. I had the same problem with nothing in the logs. I followed the directions in an earlier post and it worked. The problem is it only worked once. I have one entry for the answered call table and one entry for the unanswered call table. What am I missing?
Posted By: jnimmick Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 05/01/09 12:41 PM
They changed the way you step to the next table entry. Rather than pressing the mute button to step to the next table entry, use your volume button to step back and forth. They failed to correct that in the user guide or programming manual. This should fix your issue!
Posted By: AndyD Re: STSe Caller ID not saving - 05/01/09 01:39 PM
That's it. Thank You.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help