atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gary S. XTS - 12/14/12 11:08 PM
XTS with pri. Customer went to Las Vegas, had telco forward to his cell phone, even though his staff was back in Pa. Telco unforward next day ok. Next day forward again to cell phone, unforward. Now the lead number in the pri has either a ring no answer or busy. Telco took lead number out of pri and forward to a DID, which rings in ok. Yes telco said they had no problem at their end ??? And i can not remove night service (604) from the phone, reset the MB the button stays lite. Tech S was no help except call telco.

Thanks again guys Gary S.
Posted By: Derrick Re: XTS - 12/15/12 01:26 PM
I am confused here...the lead number and I assume that is the main number for this customer, was a did number to begin with wasn't it?

If you did not change any programming in the system and the telco forwarded the number and now it does not work...it has to be a telco problem. What is causing it I have no idea except that the possibly the number was not pointed back to the pri circuit when it was unforwarded. It would have been better to let the xts do this...forward a phone to his cell or have the did number ring to a speed bin.....why do it the hard telco way?
Posted By: MnDave Re: XTS - 12/16/12 09:38 PM
You can also remove the system from night service by going to the attendant phone and pressing the DND button or by dialing 631. That is where night service is activated by default. 604 is used by other phones and must be assigned to a button.
Posted By: Derrick Re: XTS - 12/17/12 02:12 AM
Well, Dave is on to something here...the main number may not ring anywhere when in night mode.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: XTS - 12/19/12 09:33 PM
Seems the customer accidently activated special ring on the console phone. Reprogram for day, night, special and stupid ring. Thanks again to all. Merry CHRISTmas.

Gary s.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help