atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Faith Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/01/14 02:50 AM
Our church has a WIN Phone System (16D TEL-100D)

It has a Vodavi Mini Voice
P/N 703-04
Description: AL/OVP/analog
Model # MW41-1200500

We need to reprogram the church name,times, extensions, etc. It was originally done by the company we purchased the system from (no longer in business). They did not provide us with any info regarding reprogramming.

Thanks so much.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/01/14 03:01 AM
Private message on the way via this forum. Keep an eye out for a flashing message indicator next to your "my stuff" link at the top of the page.
Posted By: Faith Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/14/14 09:10 PM
We've done everything you instructed. However... When we call the # the old voice recording plays. We recorded a new one and it works when we hit the button to play it, but for some reason it does not delete the old recording. I've had 3 people try it, thinking I was missing something. It won't work for them either.

Our grand opening with our new name is this weekend. We have to get this thing changed and I am about to pull my hair out (and thats a lot of hair). LOL!
Posted By: Derrick Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/14/14 09:20 PM
You need to change the voice mail AA operating mode...there is a day, night, and auto mode. Set it for day all the time. The greeting you are changing is for a menu for a mode not active which is why you keep hearing the old greeting.
Posted By: adteldon Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/15/14 01:23 PM
I agree it's probably the day, night, special modes like Derrick said, but out of curiosity, I would unplug the voice mail, call the main number, and see if the same greeting answers. If so, it sounds like you have a carrier voice mail answering your calls before the onsite auto attendant has a chance to pick it up. If that's the case all you need to do is cancel your carrier vm service.
Posted By: Faith Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/15/14 03:14 PM
If we unplug voice mail, nothing answers.

We tried the day, night, modes. Didn't help :-(. We need to delete the old message (apparently). Any ideas?
Posted By: Faith Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/15/14 03:31 PM
Figured it out! Yaaahhhhhh!
Posted By: MnDave Re: Help - Vodavi Mini Voice - 04/15/14 06:28 PM
Congratulations. What was it that you found?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help