atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: twarner cosessions software - 08/25/05 11:54 AM
Hi, I was wondering where I could get a copy of the cosessions software so I can program my VMS system?

Thanks
Posted By: dennis Re: cosessions software - 08/29/05 11:46 AM
pm me
Posted By: copperspeed Re: cosessions software - 08/30/05 11:57 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dennis:
pm me</font>
Can I have a copy of cossesions also thanks.

email me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks

Please do not solicit copyrighted software in the open forum. If you would like to buy a legitimate copy, feel free to request a licensed reseller PM you.
Posted By: Meditask Re: cosessions software - 09/24/05 03:33 PM
Can anyone tell me if the cosession software is specific to the VM system or is there generic software that can be used?

Thank you,

Brett Sparks
Posted By: paulw Re: cosessions software - 09/25/05 01:28 PM
Cosession is now spacific to the Activevoice voicemails,NEC AD8 PBX mails and Elite mails. Cosession was a product orginally much like PC Anywhere. The last version of Cosession was Cosession 2000 but this has long gone.. It would be nice NEC to be hawled into the 21st century with a new Windows or Linux based mail for the Elite systems that has a web interface..
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: cosessions software - 09/25/05 01:32 PM
the old dos versions can be used with all the newer vmp's and vice versa. so yes it is a generic type of software
Posted By: Meditask Re: cosessions software - 09/25/05 02:36 PM
I take it from the responses that Cosession software is the only software that can be used to program the voicemail? Other software, like a generic telnet application won't work?

I have been unsuccessful in locating a copy of Cosession 7.0 and was trying to find some other program to use.
Posted By: Coach Re: cosessions software - 12/07/05 06:09 AM
Based on the responses I've seen regarding the Cosession software, it appears to be the only "workable" software an installer / sys mgr can use to easily program an NEC VMS. Apparently from other users experiences, programs like PCAnywhere, etc won't work. I have a customer that donated their old ElectraElite and VMS system to a non-profit org. We have all the required PWs and can access the VMS thru multi-line terminals but cannot locate Cosessions. Does anyone have a copy they could send me.
Posted By: kmetech Re: cosessions software - 12/07/05 06:18 AM
Posted By: Coach Re: cosessions software - 12/07/05 02:34 PM
CWC - Thanks for the quick response. Please check your email.
Posted By: kmetech Re: cosessions software - 12/08/05 02:54 PM
Posted By: kmetech Re: cosessions software - 01/09/06 04:29 AM
I was travelling and someone needed cosessions
and I lost his email!!can send now if I had it!!
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: cosessions software - 01/09/06 04:38 PM
yes...cosessions is the ONLY software used to program the vm's
Posted By: dell Re: cosessions software - 01/22/06 07:42 PM
I had some last year send me a copy of cosession but could not get it installed on my laptop os is XP PRO let me try another copy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Thanks

Please do not solicit copyrighted software in the open forum. If you would like to buy a legitimate copy, feel free to request a licensed reseller PM you.
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: cosessions software - 01/22/06 09:01 PM
do a search for xp and cosessions (little button at the top). it's been covered here before.
Posted By: scotttoolguy Re: cosessions software - 02/20/06 03:56 PM
NEC has a cosession for windows.
Posted By: gkamakani Re: cosessions software - 06/23/06 11:01 AM
At my wits end!! Can someone please email me a copy of Cosessions please. Thanks!
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: cosessions software - 06/26/06 04:00 PM
Me to , the windows versions
Posted By: Matt Culver Re: cosessions software - 08/24/06 05:30 PM
Can you add me to that list of people that need CoSessions? It would be really great if someone could send it my way. Much appreciated...
Posted By: IPKII Re: cosessions software - 08/24/06 06:02 PM
The Elitemail CTI platforms are Linux based & are noticebly slower than DOS based Elitemail VMP.
Posted By: littlemit Re: cosessions software - 09/01/06 07:34 PM
Cosessions isn't the only way to administer to the Elitemail/Neaxmail AD-8 and AD-16. There's over-the-phone administration as well. If your voicemail was installed well, this type of administration works great for most users.
Posted By: scotttoolguy Re: cosessions software - 09/01/06 09:57 PM
Doesn't matter how "well" it was installed, there are still options you cannot do from the phone.

Scott.
Posted By: Barrontel Re: cosessions software - 09/07/06 04:15 PM
Hi,
I just had to purchase a copy of cosessions 6.2 i think, to remote into a covoice vm.

I loaded it on a old win98 pc because it won't work on xp. so now I find when I try to open it I get an error "your program has caused a divide overflow" So after spending more hours on the web than I care to admit searching for a fix, everything tells me that it won't work on a pc with a processor speed over 244mhz. this is getting old quick. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: paulw Re: cosessions software - 09/07/06 05:51 PM
From memory this was a problem some years ago on the NEC provided Cossession Win when the system.ini was updated durring the Cossession install with some references to files that were not supported in Win98. Go have a look for the system.ini and a backup from the install. Rename the system.ini to something else and rename the last back up file to system.ini and reboot the PC..

The current vesion of NEC supplied Cossession works fine on Win 98 to WinXP
Posted By: Barrontel Re: cosessions software - 09/07/06 09:04 PM
Thanks for the reply, I'll take a look but to be honest, I'm a little out of my area as far as the system.ini parts of the PC goes..lol but I'm desperate here : ) Do you think the NEC cossessions is just specific to NEC or might it work with the Covoice?
Posted By: paulw Re: cosessions software - 09/08/06 01:36 AM
I'm not sure but I suspect it's NEC / Activevoice specific..
Posted By: cjvio Re: cosessions software - 09/09/06 06:04 AM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. We are an NEC Aspire dealer but have a new customer who bought an electra elite ipk and wanted us to install it for them. I have all the manuals, Just cannot get into the VM. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Posted By: cjvio Re: cosessions software - 09/09/06 06:05 AM
XP platform
Posted By: galaxymanjid Re: cosessions software - 09/13/06 05:42 PM
Posted By: Dalavar Re: cosessions software - 09/18/06 11:41 AM
Posted By: smoom Re: cosessions software - 09/18/06 01:00 PM
You do not need Cosessions for the Lingo, you can set everything up over the telephone
Posted By: Dalavar Re: cosessions software - 09/18/06 02:19 PM
Guess I need to find a manual then =) only one I have is for using CoSessions
Posted By: devildog92 Re: cosessions software - 09/25/06 05:59 AM
Posted By: HK91_Tool Re: cosessions software - 11/05/06 07:06 PM
If I have the strength, I will go through my files and see how I made cosessions work with win2k. It was either a change to the win registry or to the cosessions setup.inf. Can't remeber as it was long ass day 2 years ago.

I know this is an old post, but over the few years I have been here this comes up quite a bit. If I could quote NEC "That is a know bug". <-- Only after 30 mins on hold though...
Posted By: HK91_Tool Re: cosessions software - 11/05/06 07:07 PM
Originally posted by HK91_Tool:
If I have the strength, I will go through my files and see how I made cosessions work with win2k. It was either a change to the win registry or to the cosessions setup.inf. Can't remeber as it was long ass day 2 years ago.

I know this is an old post, but over the few months I have been here this comes up quite a bit. If I could quote NEC "That is a know bug". <-- Only after 30 mins on hold though...
edit: months from years... felt like years smile Also need to figure out the difference between "Quote" and "Edit". LMAO.
Posted By: dcs Re: cosessions software - 11/09/06 06:49 PM
Posted By: jrock Re: cosessions software - 11/10/06 11:18 AM
Just found this, it may work.

Problem: I can't install CoSession 7.0 on WinNT 4.0 or Windows
2000. Every time I try, I get an error saying something about
"No 'keyboard.drv' or 'device=' entry in the system.ini.

Solution: Add the following lines to the SYSTEM.INI file, usually
located in the C:\WINNT directory.

[386Enh]
device=*vmcpd

Once you have made the change, reboot the Windows NT system. Now
try installing CoSession 7.0.
Posted By: daxsin Re: cosessions software - 11/14/06 07:51 AM
Posted By: Mike F Re: cosessions software - 01/10/07 08:26 AM
I to am have the same problem. I just purchased a copy of Cosession 2000 but cannot get it to work on XP Pro. The 16bit 7.0 ver has a 30 day eval counter on it so I'm really stuck.

Can I please get a copy that will work on Windows XP.

My e-mail is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted By: jtclark01 Re: cosessions software - 01/11/07 05:41 AM
Posted By: kevinm2 Re: cosessions software - 01/11/07 10:20 PM
Posted By: daisysarver Re: cosessions software - 01/22/07 09:37 AM
Posted By: chrislebeck Re: cosessions software - 01/22/07 04:52 PM
actually you could make most changes via the tech menu from a phone on the lingo. just need to know what option code (kinda like a samsung cadence).

co-sessions will work too
Posted By: sinjin Re: cosessions software - 01/23/07 10:10 AM
Posted By: paulw Re: cosessions software - 01/23/07 11:50 AM
There is no Cosession for WinXP. The current version is 16 bit and works from Win3.1 up. Vista ?? Who knows
Posted By: dcttech Re: cosessions software - 01/23/07 01:53 PM
Posted By: zrhedd Re: cosessions software - 01/23/07 09:53 PM
Posted By: MicroSystems Re: cosessions software - 01/25/07 04:36 PM
Please do not solicit copyrighted software in the open forum.
Posted By: zrhedd Re: cosessions software - 01/25/07 04:59 PM
there's a default System Admin ID (provided it was not changed or omitted) which can be used to have an access to modify VM config. And no need for security code. just consult your manual...
Posted By: kaulike Re: cosessions software - 02/22/07 09:48 AM
Posted By: cleanr Re: cosessions software - 03/02/07 05:37 PM
Posted By: MacGyver Re: cosessions software - 03/02/07 07:49 PM
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help