atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ncook MCI, Inband voicemail integration over K-CCIS - 04/27/06 10:18 AM
I've got a NEC 192 and IPK linked with K-CCIS over IP, theres a Teleco PVO Pro voicemail on the 192 side and its using MCI integration. I set up voicemail boxes on the IPK side and set up call forwarding. When the calls time out and forward to voicemail, they get the main greeting instead of the voicemail box. I'm thinking theres a MCI problem here, is it possible to solve this? Will MCI info traverse the IP link??
I didn't think the Elite 192 could do an MCI Integration.
I was wrong, its not MCI, its normal inband DTMF. I cant make this work for anything. I might be screwed here, how would I make the IPK pass DTMF digits over the IP link? In the programming, it looks like analog voicemail is programmed by the SLI port it resides on, there is no analog port on the IPK, its on the 192, so what would I do on the IPK side??? I cant even think of a good work around for it.
Configuring program 4-35 is what needs to be done to make DTMF follow a forwarded call to that SLI port, right? I wouldnt be able to do program 4-35 on the IPK side because I dont have a SLI card there and even if I did, the voicemail wouldn't be connected to it. Is there any other way to do this?
You may be screwed. External voicemails on analog ports on the Elite systems is technology out of the ark. I have sent to your Hotmail addres a PDF on centralized mail on Eite systems. It may or may not help..
Thanks Paul, got it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help