atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: joni Call be rejected when "Foward All" is active - 04/28/08 03:24 PM
On extension xxxx

External incoming call from cell phone to this extension through DID: OK

Set forward all to external number
When dial from other extensions: call forwarded to external number OK

When dial from external number (cell phone) to this extension: call rejected without any reason.

Could someone tell me why call from outside lines always be rejected when “forward all” is active on this specified extension? Any way to solve this issue? Thanks.
You have to allow a trunk to trunk connection. That is done in cm36. Make the second data an 0 for the trunk groups used. Hope this helps.
Watch it though if you only have pstn on your system you can't do this as the trunks would connect but there is never a clear down signall so the cots end up locked up to each other.
Thanks for the replies.

We have PRI. I can't find CM36. I saw 35-xx (SMDR and Account codes) and next one is 40-xx (Voice Recording System).

Thanks.
Hmm...I think we are referring to different NEC systems. Let's start over. What type of NEC system?
Command 35 for SMDR is in the IPK II software. Trunk to trunk transfer is 20-11-14 where the setting data is 0 (no trk-trk restriction)
The software we use is Electra Elite IPK II Webpro.

There is no restriction (uncheck) on 20-11-14 (trunk to trunk transfer restriction).

Only single extension has issue with call forwarding.

Set forward all to other extension: work both from intercom and cell phone.

Set forward all to outside line: work when dial from an extension, but it doesn't work if dial from cell phone.
Is this a virtual extension? I have had issues with FWD all off premise with DID to a virtual.

The current software level for the IPK II is 1.61. Does your CPU have an older version on it?

Make sure this extension is in the same class of service as the extensions that "do" work.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help