atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lee07 strong noise when using Desk Console SN716 - 09/12/11 11:39 AM
Hi,
In my SV8500 pbx and after a power failure, the system was completely down, when the power was on again every thing works fine EXCEPT the desk console SN716..when ever I want to use the console to make an internal or external call, I always hear a strong noise ...what could be the reason, and the solution for this failure???
Is it on speaker? Is the handset damaged?

If you exchange the SN716 for another SN716, does the problem remain?
Posted By: Lee07 Re: strong noise when using Desk Console SN716 - 09/12/11 12:48 PM
not on speaker,nor the handset is damaged...
desk console works fine on sv8300...!!!!
Sounds like a bad port. You might wish to program a new port as a console, and cross-connect to the new port.
Posted By: Lee07 Re: strong noise when using Desk Console SN716 - 09/15/11 09:14 PM
telephoneguy
I have only one PIR,and that means I can install only 2 desk consoles...I connected the console to ports 0 and 1 , and I got the same problem..!!!
Posted By: Lee07 Re: strong noise when using Desk Console SN716 - 09/20/11 08:21 PM
new findings:
I flipped the MB sw of the pa-cs33-c card on and again off the noise disappeared...
to cofirm that I switched off the power feeding the sv8500 pbx and switched it back on and checked the desk console, again the strong noise appears...when I flipped the MB sw on and off no noise...any idea about this issue and how to solve it??
Posted By: Lee07 Re: strong noise when using Desk Console SN716 - 09/23/11 09:22 PM
Hey guys
no one has comments on the latest findings regarding this problem....??????
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help