atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mgross1980 NEC Dterm80 Voicemail - 08/21/12 02:01 PM
I need some serious help. I have a NEC Dterm 80 phone and we have ex employees whom I need to change their Voice mail. They have passwords I can't get into and I would like to know how to bypass all of this. I have already researched and learn how to change time/date/ and set up new voice mail... Changing ext numbers and resetting voice mail along with setting up the main voice mail I need to learn to do... Please help and thank you so much.
Posted By: skip555 Re: NEC Dterm80 Voicemail - 08/21/12 04:23 PM
changing mailbox passwords is a administrator function normally done through a admin mailbox , your vendor should be able to walk you through it or someone else who can verify that you are authorized to reset mailbox passwords .

I'm sure you can understand that posting how to reset passwords in the open forum here pretty much negates the purpose of having passwords in place
Posted By: mgross1980 Re: NEC Dterm80 Voicemail - 08/21/12 04:32 PM
I understand a personal message would be nice. We contacted Knology and they insist they do not assist with problems with the phone and voice mail since they no longer support it. I believe that is absurd but what can you do. I completely understand how you feel. I don't have a Manual or else I am sure not to have this problem.
Posted By: skip555 Re: NEC Dterm80 Voicemail - 08/21/12 04:47 PM
look for a NEC dealer in your area ,you can start with the installers link at the top of the page or post in request a installer .

Posted By: IPK II Re: NEC Dterm80 Voicemail - 08/22/12 12:03 AM
Also check out necunified.com, their website also has a search engine to find authorized NEC dealers in your area. You need Admin training from a certified NEC tech. Admin passwords will not be given out from this site.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help