atcomsystems.ca/forum
I've a customer with an SL1100 that has POTS lines and if a call is put on hold, the Hold Recall timer expires after 60 secs, then the call recalls back to the extension that put the caller on hold (all as expected up to this point) but then after about 5 beeps the recall starts beeping at extension 101. Any idea why that is happening and how to cancel it?
This is fairly typical of any system to recall to the programmed attendant 20-17-01 after the initial station that put the call on hold doesn't pick the call back up - timers are in 24-01 - You can increase the timers from the default of 30 seconds - or you can change to 0 which I think will just keep it ringing back to the initial extension.
Thanks Ken B. So what is 24-01-02 and is that the one you refer to that if I set it to 0 then the call will continue to ring at the station that put the call on hold?
I believe so, I haven't actually tried using 0 though. Program items 24-01-02 and -04 - depending on if they use normal or exclusive hold.
FYI. I changed 20-17-01 to the receptionist extension 100 (it was 101) and set 24-01-02 to 0. Test calls seemed to recall indefinitely to the station that initiated the On Hold. Thanks.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help