atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Stix1 User Programming Mode - 06/11/15 05:39 PM
I logged into WebPro with one of my digital extensions in my test lab. I didn't logout properly but instead just shut down my browser when I was done.

My phone got subsequently stuck with User Programming Mode displayed on the screen. I was also then locked out of PCPro. I tried unplugging and re-plugging back in the phone in question to no avail. Is there any way to get your phone out of this mode short of rebooting the system?

FYI - I left the phone in that state over night. When I got back in the morning, I see that it is no longer in this state.

Thanks!
Posted By: paulw Re: User Programming Mode - 06/11/15 08:59 PM
Is this a SV9100 ?? If so it seems common. It will usually time out after 900 seconds sometimes a reboot is required if your on site and need to access immediately..
Posted By: Stix1 Re: User Programming Mode - 06/11/15 10:34 PM
I'm sorry. I hate when people do that to me and there I go doing it.....

It's an SL1100 system.

If I were to reset it when this happens, is there a way to do it via PC Pro or do I have to do it on the unit itself?
Posted By: techguy0802 Re: User Programming Mode - 06/12/15 12:15 AM
Did you try pressing the exit key on the phone in question
Posted By: Keighlar Re: User Programming Mode - 06/12/15 01:03 PM
Go to Tools --> System Initialisation --> 2nd Initialization and it will reboot without losing programming.
Posted By: Stix1 Re: User Programming Mode - 06/12/15 06:17 PM
Thank you Keighlar!

I tried hitting exit and it did not work. I did see that you can adjust that 900 second logout in 20-01-12 but I think a simple system initialization should work fine if I need it any sooner.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help