atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mdaniel I thought this was interesting - 05/28/08 07:25 AM
Here
Posted By: justbill Re: I thought this was interesting - 05/28/08 08:05 AM
It's nice to see some of these corporations get caught once in awhile. I know Dell is denying everything, which is to be expected.
Posted By: MacGyver Re: I thought this was interesting - 05/28/08 06:02 PM
In the words of Jim Cramer, "BOOYAH!"

:toast:

I've watched Dell pull that crap for years.
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: I thought this was interesting - 05/28/08 06:47 PM
I went to HP/Compaq because of Dell's BS. Glad it happend to them :banana:
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: I thought this was interesting - 05/28/08 06:50 PM
"Our goal has been, and continues to be, to provide the best customer experience possible," spokesman Jess Blackburn said in a written statement to CNN.

Perhaps Mr. Blackburn should call in to tech support and see how the "experience" is.

Dell was such a good company just a few years ago. They have also lost my business. frown
Posted By: rustynails Re: I thought this was interesting - 05/28/08 09:37 PM
The cool part is how everyone who filled with the class action will get a $3.60 check in mail 3 years from now.
Posted By: dagwoodsystems Re: I thought this was interesting - 05/29/08 06:00 PM
Years ago, Leo Laporte "the Tech Guy" had carelessly given out the contact info for Michael Dell's office in Dallas. Armed with that info, I chased a few people around after being denied support for my Inspiron laptop, which was still under warranty.

I ultimately received great service (new laptop, plus they covered shipping both ways). However, nobody should have to go through those kind of hoops to get what has already been promised and paid for.

As some of you know, my latest pump has been Apple. But if you're interested in a quality PC platform laptop, you might want to consider Sager as your alternative to Dell.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help