atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Baylink Used T-berd 224 - 04/12/09 02:17 PM
Just bought one off eBay for a price low enough that I assume I'm going to have to have someone calibrate it.

Two questions:

1) Where can I get the manuals for it? Did they ever ship them on PDF?

2) Which option do I need to talk to PRI equipment, and if it doesn't have it, can I get it added at this late date? I assume it's software.

Ok, that's actually three questions... :-)
Posted By: 5Etek-mike Re: Used T-berd 224 - 04/12/09 04:36 PM
Regarding the PRI option for a 224: You would need the 12709 model for SS7 and ISDN PRI testing.

Which modules do you have equipped in the right side of your 224's chasis?

I don't normally use 224s, as I prefer the portable PRI testers myself (TPI570, Sunset, etc).

Feel free to send me a PM that provides me an email address, and I can send a couple of 224 pdf docs to you. There are also several different brochures and docs available thru different online searches.

Mike
Posted By: Baylink Re: Used T-berd 224 - 04/12/09 07:10 PM
I haven't received the unit yet, and the posting didn't say whether it had the 709 option (I thought that might be the right one)...

but it was only $200, so I didn't complain much. :-)

Is 709 an actual card-slot option, then?

The pictures here: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190298529194
show lots of stuff in slots, but no option numbers on the back.
Posted By: dexman Re: Used T-berd 224 - 04/13/09 08:48 AM
The documentation that came with our 224s were spiral-bound books.

The 224 can monitor and analyze ISDN information, but I don't know if there is a way to make it emulate equipment. There may have been an optional module to do this, but none of our sets have it.
Posted By: Baylink Re: Used T-berd 224 - 04/18/09 05:36 PM
Ok, the 224 got here, but there are in fact no option stickers on the side.

I'll try to get a photo posted tomorrow of the option slots in the side, and perhaps someone who's a maven can tell me what they all do. :-)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help