atcomsystems.ca/forum
How do I turn off the hold music on the prostar 816? Thanks for a reply.
If it is playing on your phone it is BGM background music and you press the hold button to toggle it on and off.

If it is the bing bing bang bang bing bing bang bang bing bing bang bang bing bing bang bang bing bing bang bang bing bing bang bang that drives people crazy, open up the ksu and switch the little switch or three pin connector to external. This can be found near the upper right side of the motherboard. It should say internal/external.
Posted By: KENB Re: samsung prostar 816 hold music - turn off? - 02/21/06 06:57 PM
B4 you take the box apart you should be able to
kill the internal music box by inserting a 3.5 mm
mini phono plug in moh jack on side of control unit.
As Kenb said just stick a dummy plug in the MOH input on the side of the cabinet.
Does that work for an 816 if it happens to be a Plus and it is set to internal? I don't think so.
Thank you all - I was able to turn off that horrible hold music. Much appreciated!
Posted By: KENB Re: samsung prostar 816 hold music - turn off? - 02/22/06 02:49 AM
How did you do it ??
I did what Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie said: went into the motherboard and pulled the three pin connector (top right) off from where it said 'internal' & 'external'. Worked like a charm. Thanks again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help