atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: larryoh6a Two problems the same - 02/28/11 07:11 PM
Sound to me like Telephonegunner posted on 2-24 and Dave Brown posted on 2-28 have the same problem
I was the tech on site for Telephonegunner and this has me baffled. Hippity hop bunney any suggestions?
Sorry, I've been overwhelmed with work and have not been on the board for about a week.

What was the display on the screen? The call had to come from somewhere. Could it have come from the voicemail confirming it had activated a mailbox? Usually there is a call log of all calls and it is usually possible to set it to print out intercom calls too, so that would tell you for sure.

As far as the ANI, I would look at the records in Hyperterminal and see if there is not a format problem. I would guess that it is being sent but not received properly.

Thanks, Bunnie
Posted By: Dave Brown Re: Two problems the same - 03/02/11 10:14 AM
Re logging into the SVMI-4, I found I had two variables. 1. the serial cable was the wrong type., and 2. Hyperterminal was just not working. All settings correct, showed connected, no reponse to commands. Downloaded PUTTY and all was good, got in no problem. Still have no answer to my question on mapping different mailboxes to differnt xtensions though...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help