atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: robertinms Samsung power supplies - 04/12/12 07:38 AM
Forgive the newbie if this question has been asked before. I know the PSUB, PSU60, and the iDCS100 and DS616 power supplies can usually all be repaired by replacing a capacitor. Does anyone know which capacitor(s) need to be replaced and a part number for the replacement. These are going out faster than I can send them for repair.

Thanks.
Posted By: T.C Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/12/12 08:05 AM
DITTO!!
Posted By: T.C Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/12/12 08:05 AM
DITTO!!
On the 100, they are the two big suckers, one is next to the bar code, should be 470 uf, were underrated.

I would write to the new chief at Samsung:

George Montgomery
General Manager, Samsung Business Communications
1301 East Lookout Drive
Richardson, Texas 75082

If enough people write......

I've had my problems with Bill Pomy at Telesource over a repair that was not fixed so my belief is that Samsung needs more than two repair centers and both of the ones they have are slow and work on most anything that comes in the door so when YOUR stuff gets there it is just as important as a broken broom.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/12/12 11:31 AM
As bunny says two large caps .do it your self takes about 5 mins a unit all you need is a solding iron
Posted By: T.C Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/12/12 02:52 PM
I'm interested in the PSUB AND PSU60 anyone know how these are repaired?
Posted By: robertinms Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/15/12 05:45 PM
Thanks, Bunny. That will help. Probably the big caps on the other ones too?
Posted By: Hofman telekom Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/16/12 03:59 AM
Also replace a small capacitor next to 2 big ones (we use 100uF / 63V) and the 2 capacitors at the bottom (next to 2 transistors). We also replace some of the tall capacitors at the side, but the ones mentioned above are crucial. (PSU B)
Posted By: robertinms Re: Samsung power supplies - 04/16/12 06:38 AM
Thank you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help