atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello -

Officeserv 7100: I am trying to find where and how to engage the Auto Attendant to pickup incoming calls. I've programmed MMC 507 for 7:00 - 3:00, and have programmed an RTO button on one of the sets so I can manually engage it as a Nite Mode function, but not successful.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Al
Unless you have some sort of complicated menu schedule I would program MMC 4XX to group 519 (is it ok to give out program info these days?)
Thank you ! I am up against it as I cut this over and learning it at the same time. I plan to replace all my DKs with these Samsung Officeservs and am enjoying the interface and all they offer. I do have all the PDFs but it all becomes Chinese with the pressure of time. In fact, studying and playing with the Device Manager, now.
You need two buttons, one for day, one for night and the standard password.

Also see MMC744 and set for day/night.
Thank you my friend, will try that today!
Welp, I'm getting somewheres. I setup the ring plans to ring a voicemail group and used the RTO button to force the system to that ring plan. It nicely lights the led, "on", which will indicate to the client that the Auto Attendant is on, and turning it off puts it back to the regular schedule. I don't see needing to program the RP key though, as the RTO does the same thing. Is it better to use two buttons?

Thanks again,

al
The RT0 button changes your ring plan to whatever you choose and leaves it there until you manually change it again.

The RP button changes the ring plan, but only until the next scheduled change comes up-it's only a temporary change.

Use the one that works best for you- either is fine.
Thanks so much!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help