atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a DCS with 3 cabinets. The third cabinet has only an EXPN card, PSU40, and 8SLI. None of the phones on that cabinet have an audible ring. If you know it is ringing and pick up, there is two-way audio. Just no ringing. What would be the most likely problem: EKSU, PSU40, or 8SLI? I have none in stock and don't want to buy one of each. The customer is extremely busy 24 hours a day and doesn't really want me to swap parts for troubeshooting. Typical, right?
I've got a PSU40 and 8sli I can loan you if you want to pick up the shipping both ways. Just PM me. The power for the ringing would be in the PSU but something could be funky in the card to so its kinda hard to be sure.
Most likely you have a bad 8SLI we replace quite a bit of them with the exact same problem.
I have a PSUB for a 500. Do they fit in an old DCS? I've never tried and am scared to experiment with this particular customer.
I wouldn't try it. Samsung has their power supplies set up to recognize what PSU is there, it knows a 40 from a 60 in a DCS, it knows a 60 from a PSU in a 500, you don't want to mess around.

I have some to do swaps on if you want to do that, lots of old DCS parts.
Yes, did you get PM yesterday?
I have put PSU60b into DCS cabinets, its not recommended and you have to be careful as the pins don't quite line up as nicely as the PSU60's do.
I've never seen a PSU60b here or noticed the "b" on a PSU60 and have used them interchangeably.
Just sent you a reply, been out taking care of every errand today.

Thanks, Bracha
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help