atcomsystems.ca/forum
I've looked everywhere I can, but haven't seen any real documentation on this. I've also had a couple of local techs tell me it's possible, but they've never done it.

I'm wanting to configure our OfficeServ 7200 to time sync to an external source. These systems seem to get off by minutes a week. It doesn't take very long before they're 10 - 15 minutes off.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Gary.
Connect with Device Manager and go to Time settings.
You can use a NTP server to keep the time correct
Originally Posted by phonman123
Connect with Device Manager and go to Time settings.
You can use a NTP server to keep the time correct

I've been looking in the Device Manager - Closest I can find is the 2.1.3 System Time, but no NTP option anywhere. That's under 2.1 System Configuration. Am I looking in the wrong place?
You require an mp20 processor running v4.60b higher to support ntp server.

If you have isdn lines you can sync the time to their clock (this is possible on any software version and either mcp or mp20 processor
Originally Posted by nameless
You require an mp20 processor running v4.60b higher to support ntp server.

If you have isdn lines you can sync the time to their clock (this is possible on any software version and either mcp or mp20 processor

Ok, not sure of the processor, but the S/W version shows v4.30i - I'm guessing that's why I'm not finding it.

Thanks all, I'll stop sweating it for now. We have an upgrade coming in the near future.
Hi,

Could you please help a techie out, how would I go about to sync the time to an external clock source "ISDN Lines" using a MCP.

sadly i could not find any information except setting clock priority in the manuals.

It's in the mmc with the settings for the type of isdn lines you have from memory.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help