atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: spokanetelecom Voicemail Blast to All - 02/10/15 01:14 AM
Hi everyone,

it's been a while, and I have another question on the idcs500, with svmi-16e card installed.

is there a way to "voicemail" blast ALL extensions, or send a VM Blast to all cell phone users? (which I can put in as a forwarded external extension)

thanks for any help

Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Voicemail Blast to All - 02/11/15 10:32 PM
You can accomplish this using a List Mailbox. Setting up the users in there as mailboxes. What exactly are you trying to do?
Posted By: spokanetelecom Re: Voicemail Blast to All - 02/17/15 03:08 AM
Thanks, Biztel wink

I want to leave one message that goes to all extensions in-house.

As for our marketing department, we would also like to do, voicemail blasting outside to potential clients, kinda like slydial does.

thanks
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Voicemail Blast to All - 02/17/15 05:36 PM
With the list you can set it up so that you dial the number for the list box, leave a message on there, and it gets broadcast to all mailboxes in the list. Same thing for the outgoing call. You can setup mailboxes for those clients and just take off the password. Put the client name in the Name recording of the mailbox so they will know it's a message for them.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help